Bulbapedia is open again at last! Note that features involving email such as confirming your email address are currently unavailable.
We apologize for the long maintenance period, and we thank you for your patience while we performed some much needed background work!
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.Jump to navigationJump to search
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Scarabola!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Can't make my own User Page
So I can't create my own User page. That's not cool. Scarabola (talk) 18:58, 11 January 2013 (UTC)
Just a friendly suggestion
- Kinda noticed you re-editing some of your posts right after posting them (I think you can get in trouble with the admins or the site's Bots if you do that enough). Just a suggestion, but you should just use the "Show Preview" button first and check if there is anything to add or fix before you post them. Also, you'll be able to make your own user page once you edit enough times on the site, I believe. All new users aren't able to make their own pages at first, it is so people don't just make an account just to make a user page and use this site as a "social network". (Also, you could have just made a new section instead of adding the comment under the "welcome" post, just another suggestion) Good luck! ----NateVirus(Talk|Contributions) 02:43, 14 January 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you, I'm usually very precise with my words, but it's always the four tildes I forget to put, sorry. And I put that message before the "welcome" template thing was added. Scarabola (talk) 03:26, 14 January 2013 (UTC)