I've been blocked from the archives until Tuesday, but I've collected pix for future Callista and for Mewtwo Returns. I can attach them in an email to you, but I need ur email address. For the sake of the site, please accept this offer and upload the pix I send--KukiTalk 21:07, 17 August 2008 (UTC)
Since you're online...
Categorizing romanization templates
I feel silly giving a suggestion to a Bureaucrat, but make sure to categorize any romanization templates you create. Use [[Category:Romanization templates]]. Thank you! --ニョロトノ666 22:09, 18 September 2008 (UTC)
Hello, I am a rather dormant user. You see, I joined the community a few months ago, and since then I have been finding it difficult where to begin, and I have only about 60 content-related edits. I have noticed that the recent changes page tends to move like that of Wikipedia's, quickly and uneasily. Users seem to make edits here more related to code and such, seeing as it is blocked from IP address editing, making it less prone to vandalism. It is a very nicely written and organized wikia, and the top-editors here should very proud of themselves. So please, if you can get me started up again, I'd like to here what you have to say. Bulbapedian - Talk 19:55, 13 November 2008 (UTC)
Your barrage of templates
They have started to take over the wanted pages by storm. Do you think you could spend some time taking care of the romantization templates farthest up, because those are the most used and things on the wanted pages for long extended periods of time are prone to vandalism? They have been on there for a very long time and I was hoping you could make a bunch of them soon. MaverickNate 01:14, 21 November 2008 (UTC)
- What are romanization templates? I've never understood them--RexRacer -talk 01:16, 21 November 2008 (UTC)
I've been asking the other EBs this. I was wondering if you thought that it would be a good idea to use the EpisodePrevNext template on moves and abilities, much like the anime, manga and Pokémon articles have. It would go by index number. My reasoning is that the moves and abilities are really dead endish as they are. TTE said that he didnt care, and to ask other EBs how they felt. What do you think? --RexRacer -talk 02:38, 23 November 2008 (UTC)
- So I guess thats a yes... --RexRacer -talk 03:53, 23 November 2008 (UTC)
Hello Wooper/Quagbert, i dont think weve ever talked before, but, ill cut the chit chat. two small things, you dont have the admin tag on your page, surely, thats the sort of thing you want to rub in peoples faces! the second, a little while back you wanted to change your name, but, you didnt, you just changed various pages, but now, with new technology, TTE has that ability and could do it for you officially. -- MAGNEDETH 17:20, 23 November 2008 (UTC)
- I thought Zhen Lin was still the only one who could change names. I guess I could give TTE a try, though... Quagbert 03:32, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
- Arigatō Gozaimasu, TTEchidna-sama. [/weaboo] Quagbert 05:29, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
Numbers on Episodes
So I was going through my watchlist and noticed the changes you made to the D/P episodes by adding the episode number to the end of the different categories. Example: "undubbed|552". Now I'm not trying to be mean, but what is the point of doing that? I've seen no changes to the website because of it. I'm just curious. --HoennMaster 08:17, 28 November 2008 (UTC)
- The ordering of the articles in the categories becomes chronological rather than having original series episodes come after DP. --FabuVinny |Talk Page| 08:18, 28 November 2008 (UTC)
PK.... Pika shorts; PK... Pika shorts are here
We switched the pages for the Pikachu shorts, and the winter vacations are now in order with the others. They start at PK01 and go through the latest one, PK17. You probably would need to add a seperate link to the anime credit template right next to original series specials or something. Just telling you, because based on the amount of links on the wanted pages, there is a lot of credit work to be done, and I would hate for any to get missed. ;) MaverickNate 02:11, 14 December 2008 (UTC)
- Usually, yes, but occasionally we get an episode, like the one you mentioned, that's credited to two animation directors. Another relatively recent example is Cream of the Croagunk Crop!, for which Makoto Shinjō and Kunihiko Natsume share the animation director credit. Quagbert 22:39, 8 January 2009 (UTC)
In order to keep our Administrator list currently up-to-date, this is a generic "are you there" message.
Please, either edit the List of administrators to reflect your status (Active, Hiatus, Inactive), or reply here when you get the chance.
I hope I did this right...
- I actually left that blank intentionally, as I found articles and websites for several companies that use this name, with different spellings (Axell, AXL, etc.), and I was unable to figure out which one of them was credited in those two episodes. However, just now I looked on Anime News Network and found a company named ACCEL; I've changed the template accordingly. Quagbert 02:16, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
Platinum's Europe Release Date
I noticed that the European release date on Pokémon Platinum's page hasn't been updated to reflect the May 22 release. I'd do it myself but I'm not an administrator. Could you?--GReimer 21:59, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
Er, if Teach Me! Pocket Monsters isn't DP120... what is it? Is it just a special? A clip show? What? If it is then it technically should have the epicode of DP120 like the last two have had. If it's... none of those... then it's not even really an episode. TTEchidna 17:04, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
- I just had it on there since Pokeani has it listed as an unnumbered special episode, kinda like Holiday Hi-Jynx and Snow Way Out, with The Lonely Yukikabli as DP120. On second thought, though, since we know absolutely nothing about this special at the moment, it's probably best left out completely. Quagbert 17:35, 7 March 2009 (UTC)