HEY GUESS WHAT GUYS
I've left you for the Ace Attorney fandom.
Needed to take a break from the monster madness for school and now I've proven myself unfaithful. Forgive me, Brock, but next time I train any monsters it'll probably be a Sharpedo nicknamed Daryan.
Just thought I'd clean off this page. So people know I probably won't respond to any serious business here at the moment, kthx. I hate that every time I do check back, there's always the "new edits to talk page" notice at the top. --Pie ~♪♫ 08:01, 27 May 2008 (UTC)
NEW EDIT TO TALK PAGE
You're back! Sorta. Not really.
- Judging by the tone of the post, she has left indefinitely, which means you most assuredly are still in charge. Trainer-c 10:41, 27 May 2008 (UTC)
- I dunno. I'll probably check in once in a while but don't expect me to contribute or do anything productive. Life's exhausting as it is.
- Now GET OFF OF MY LAWN. *waves cane around* --Pie ~♪♫ 00:21, 28 May 2008 (UTC)
Re: Thank you
Do you happen to be, um, old? Well, you told me to get off your lawn and all... I don't think old people should be playing video games, they have a medical notice at the start of some new ones I think, telling you to consult your doctor about seizures or something... Anyway, I'm just saying that you should stop coming on the computer and stop playing video games, they can hurt your brain and eyes at that age! Also, I humbly apologize for my actions, but I really hate this site, and really hate the shipping articles, but it's nice to see that my contribution ended up being kept, although re-worded for some strange reason... I'll try to put in positive contributions from now on, even if it's gonna be really hard since I despise the Pokemon series, and despise this site, it'd be really easy to spam some more instead, but I'll try to help this site! Thank you for your time, and I really hope you break the habit of playing video games and going on the computer, old people need their sleep ya know! DaChedz 02:31, 6 June 2008 (UTC)
- You're just begging for me to get the belt, aren't you? --Pie ~♪♫ 22:32, 7 June 2008 (UTC)
- What do you mean by that, and is it OK if I ask how old you are? DaChedz 00:53, 9 June 2008 (UTC)
No one likes a smart-alec
Stop causing trouble. TeePee-20.7 12:56, 9 June 2008 (UTC)
- And you, my good sir, should be talking?Emperor's Cookies 12:58, 9 June 2008 (UTC)
- Admin. Oldbie. I've donated to help pay for the servers in the past, contributed a hell of a lot more in terms of actual content than you apparently ever will, and can say I've stopped more than my fair share of spammers. You're a brave guy to tell me to "stop causing trouble". --Pie ~♪♫ 16:24, 9 June 2008 (UTC)