Please use the preview function and avoid making multiple edits to an article in a row. --Pie 03:51, 31 July 2006 (UTC)
- I can't do it all at once. It'd be too hard and strainful on the body. You go ahead and try it if you want after only 3 hours of sleep last ngiht, and you'll see what I mean.--ObsessedMinunFan 03:52, 31 July 2006 (UTC)
- Edit: I always use the preveiw button by the way. A little habit I picked up on Wikipedia.--ObsessedMinunFan 03:53, 31 July 2006 (UTC)
- If you are making smaller multiple edits, please at least mark them as minor. --Argy 04:46, 31 July 2006 (UTC)
- Alrighty then.--ObsessedMinunFan 04:55, 31 July 2006 (UTC)
- Just so you know, you should use Template:p instead. That template will make a link to (for example) Caterpie (Pokémon) instead of just Caterpie. It's only a minor difference, but most of the article is done that way. Drapion 14:13, 31 July 2006 (UTC)
Try going to the Move Relearner. You'll find that those moves you've just been removing can in fact be learnt. And, if you want to confirm the levels, all you have to do is to use a cheating device to obtain a Lv. 4 Pokémon and see for yourself. - 振霖T 01:53, 1 September 2006 (UTC)
- You guys are just plain stupid, aren't you? Don't you think something like that should be mentoned in the article? Or maybe, just maybe, when somone asks "What is the source for those attacks?" you could say that. One little minute out of your life could have avoided all of this, but instead your dumb ass sat there and waited for me to do it, just so you could revert it to make yourself look good. The same thing for the explanations of the Special Abilities. Instead of actually trying to fix something, you lazy dumb ass bastards just said "We have more important things to do." How fucking hard is it to write "raises attack by 10% if suffering"? Are you people that inconsiderate of the people veiwing this encyclopedia that you have to ignore them completley?--ObsessedMinunFan 02:34, 1 September 2006 (UTC)
- So, let me get this straight - just because Zhen Lin didn't answer a question you asked before, that automatically means he was just being a jerk and intentionally making you waste time? That's a very tall assumption, to say the least. We're human. We check a lot of things, and it's not uncommon for people to miss a page or plan to respond but forget to return to it. Also, no one was stopping you from checking the five different other pages the Rayquaza article links to - four of which have the same movelist, including the same levels - and reasoning that maybe, just maybe, it wasn't made up BS that we had been letting sit on the Bulbapedia for well over a year now. Or even bothering us further for a response when your question was overlooked due to other work being done on the Bulbapedia - rather than assuming it must be wrong and removing it, since it matters enough to you that you are this upset over being mistaken.
- As for the Special Abilities, if you think it is so crucial to explain what the terminology means, you are free to add the explanation yourself, you realize. If you haven't noticed, we don't exactly have as many dedicated contributors here as Wikipedia, so chances are not nearly as likely that you can mention something and expect to see everyone flock to fulfill your desire. If we did, Project Pokédex would have finished a long time ago.
- Now, please calm down. This issue isn't worth starting a flame war over. --Pie 03:37, 1 September 2006 (UTC)
- The Recent Changes of Bulbapedia moves very slowly. The fact that no one answered my question is what led me to beleive that there wasn't an answer. About the special abilities thing, I don't know what they mean. You do. Yet you claim to be too busy to fix it. If I knew what the Special Abilities meant by "ups fire moves in a pinch" I would've added it.
- I'm sorry for spazzing out like that, I really don't know why I did that. I guess it was just bottled up anger that needed releasing. I apologize to Zhen and to Bulbapedia. (Also, I have realized the big difference between Bulbapedia's style and Wikipedia's, but I think I can adjust to it)--ObsessedMinunFan 06:45, 1 September 2006 (UTC)
- Well, while the Recent Changes may move slowly, it's not like most of the staff checks back every five minutes - and the ones who check most often like to check pretty much everything, so there's oftentimes a large number of edits which need to be checked over at the periods which they do check. Our currently most dedicated users are working rather exclusively on Project Locations, and besides that, most users contribute in spurts, if at all. Because of this, I've found it's not uncommon for everyone to overlook some questions I've asked and issues I've brought up in the past.
- The special abilities - didn't someone give you an explanation for that? Or was that already fixed since your initial complaint - I mean, I assumed it wasn't, since you brought it up again. And our thought process is focused more on seeing what needs to be added, less on what details need to be expanded on. We still have bulks of information missing for the Project Pokédex articles, for example...
- And it's quite all right - we all have things that set us off, large or small. I mean, I was about ready to rip out the hairs on my head one by one when the Pokémon species articles all lost their most recent edits because Zhen made a mistake - particularly since I had just added the locations for all 63 Pokémon in Pokémon Snap to their articles. Sometimes, though, it helps to take a step back and a few deep breaths, and remind yourself it's just a Pokémon wiki. --Pie 16:02, 1 September 2006 (UTC)
- "it's just a Pokémon wiki." Well, it's better than Wikipedia at least. On Wikipedia, administraitors don't take other people's feelings or intentions into consideration at all, and just block people the second they break a rule. (That's where I've realised the un-released anger came from, by the way) The people here seem really nice, though (to the point where it's a little scary). Is there even a blocking feature, or administraitors here?--ObsessedMinunFan 00:11, 2 September 2006 (UTC)