From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Ndduong!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
This may be your only warning, so I hope you read this: the edit you made to Shiftry's page comes off as advertising. If you are here in earnest, please do not redo your edit. You're free to ask us any questions you like here, but please just don't redo your edit. (If you do not follow this, we will assume you're just a spammer.) Thanks. Tiddlywinks (talk) 19:35, 11 August 2017 (UTC)