From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Muk-a-matic!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~), or by using the "Your signature with a timestamp" () button at the top of the edit window.
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews. For a brief tutorial in uploading, see here.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:Muk-a-matic/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Could you please provide a link to your userpage or talk page in your signature. It is an official policy and helps other users to contact you if they need to. —darklordtrom 23:07, 27 August 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry.--Muk-a-matic-Maketh the Muk go round... 04:04, 24 September 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks so much! —darklordtrom 05:49, 24 September 2009 (UTC)
The stat trainers are in the Battle Tower in HGSS. Stop spamming --Mr.lol 18:28, 9 February 2010 (UTC)