From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Mister Wu!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Please be aware that plurals of Pokémon do not have an "s" at the end. For example: one Charizard, two Charizard. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 13:51, 11 June 2021 (UTC)
- You’re right, sorry. I was aware of the rule for the Pokémon name as a whole, since it is a shortened form of Pocket Monster (and Pocket Monsters) but I had forgotten that it applies to the individual Pokémon species names as well.—Mister Wu (talk) 15:21, 11 June 2021 (UTC)