From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, MatrVincent!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Please do not add any trivia about a Pokemon being the first to use x move, x amount of moves, etc. It isn't notable. Ataro (talk) 12:10, 16 December 2013 (UTC)
Please note that sentences must end with some kind of punctuation, usually a period. Several of your edits today added sentences that were missing end punctuation. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 18:52, 5 January 2014 (UTC)
To answer the question on your userpage: images are uploaded over at the Archives. You can learn more about how to upload images there and what requirements they need to be allowed to be put on Bulbapedia. Happy editing! ☼ BlazingFist ☼ 02:12, 21 March 2014 (UTC)