I have a few comments to you:
1) Any time you write on a talk page, please put ~~~~ at the end. This puts an automatic signature and a time stamp on what you wrote.
2) Please make sure that you write in the correct section of the article/Talk page.
User142 01:44, 23 November 2005 (CST)
Gee, thanks. About the 'message in the right place' thing -- I don't know how to do that --; Also, can you tell me how to tag an edit as a minor one? Thanx Manga-in-a-bottle 01:46, 23 November 2005 (CST)
- Be sure that it is a minor edit.
- Below the edit screen, check the box "This is a minor edit".
- User142 02:22, 23 November 2005 (CST)
- By the way, if you want to refer to a user, (such as Mr.? above), the right way to do it is [[User:Mr.?|Mr.?]]. This will give a link to his user page.User142 08:13, 7 December 2005 (CST)
- For future reference, you could post on an admin's talk page or make a post in the forums. FabuVinny 11:13, 12 December 2005 (CST)
I'm new and I just wanted to know how to put those sidebar-type-things on my user page. I thought they were really cool. I like all the different things that are up about you. Nice tuh meetcha, I'm Taiya. *shakes Manga's hand ecstatically* :DDD
SEPTEMBER 14th 2007
Here I am again!! Thanks for letting me know about Shiny Noctowl or whoever- I left a note on their user talk page- I appreciate the help. :3
Attila and Hun
I'm sorry. Maybe I should of explained things better. If you are having trouble and you see that the page doesn't look right, don't save the page. Stop what you are doing and ask for help. The Attila and Hun articles didn't look so great. And it's never a good idea to save and then ask for someone to clean up your mess. This is just for future reference. --☆ケンジガール 05:24, 8 September 2007 (UTC)
It's ok. I can be a spaz anyways :p But now I know -- yay!!! Manga-in-a-bottle 05:25, 8 September 2007 (UTC)