| Archive 1: Dec 14, 2007 to Feb 07, 2008 | Archive 2: Feb 09, 2008 to Feb 22, 2008 | Archive 3: Mar 02, 2008 to Apr 29, 2008 |
| Archive 4: May 22, 2008 to Nov 05, 2008 | Archive 5: Nov 02, 2008 to Jan 28, 2009 | Archive 6: Jan 31, 2009 to Jun 08, 2009 |
| Archive 7: Jun 15, 2009 to Nov 01, 2009 | Archive 8: Nov 02, 2009 to May 06, 2010 |
| I am made of metal,|
My magnets gleam,
I am perpetual,
I keep this site clean.
BEFORE YOU COMMENT!!
There's been rumblings of too much non-pedia discussion around here, so in the best interest of on-topic discussion, if you want to tell me something personal, or just plain off-topic, send me a Personal Message (PM) on the Bulbagarden Forums.
BTW...tired of waiting for a new Pokémon game just to tackle some new gyms? Then bring it on.
ROM Hack Tools
I saw that there's a page on ROM hacks and some of the more notable ones, but nothing about tools used. Would I be able to create some pages on ROM hack tools, or is that not allowed? Genericuser62637 23:58, 27 May 2010 (UTC)
- i would say no. ROM hacks are illegal, so we technically dont want to encourage it. also, the hacks themselves are notable because theyre fanon, but the tools dont fall in that category. -- MAGNEDETH 03:40, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
Ok. I'm tired of USA not getting a Pokemon Sunday so I'm making a Pokemon Saturaday on Youtube. I was wondering if I could use information (pokemon stats, news, etc...) from the site? totoRulz 20:10, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
- uh, i guess so. not sure how you plan to compete with Psun, but just give us proper credit. -- MAGNEDETH 21:23, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
Anatomy Vs. Physiology
I've been reading the Pokemon's physiology but I found it somewhat odd, I'm a medical student and I suggest that the Physiology term should be change in Anatomy because of the fact that when we define physiology, it means more on the function of the body while in anatomy, more on defining or explaining each part of the body...well try to define those.. just a suggestion but more on facts..thanks..--GASPERshut... 03:30, 29 May 2010 (UTC)
- sounds like a prime subject for a discussion. ill get back to you. -- MAGNEDETH 07:20, 29 May 2010 (UTC)
- thanks, ahmm another if we will use physiology it should be partnered with anatomy, meaning... we should put Anatomy and Physiology but if we will put that we need to add more data for all Pokemon, --GASPERshut... 07:06, 30 May 2010 (UTC)
I don't mean to wine, and hope this won't effect by time of user space recovery, but I have been banned for over two months now, have contributed to the mainspace, and belief i have learned by lesson. Can i get my editing privileges back? DoTheWave 01:40, 26 June 2010 (UTC)
- Asking won't help. Just keep making good edits to the mainspace and you'll get them back before you know it!--Pokélova! 01:51, 26 June 2010 (UTC)
- you have been doing a good job, but with the excessive server stress, we want to reduce userspace edits to as low as possible. so keep making mainspace edits and perhaps ill give them back to you fairly shortly, but you cant go edit crazy. -- MAGNEDETH 04:05, 26 June 2010 (UTC)
Anatomy Vs. Physiology
still not going to change about physiology?? quite disturbing, sorry, because as time pass by, the physiology is just becoming a mix type with anatomy, should we change all with Anatomy and Physiology in each pokemon??--GASPERshut... 12:56, 27 June 2010 (UTC)
- weve had more important issues to handle as of late. have to get back to you. -- MAGNEDETH 15:33, 27 June 2010 (UTC)
we have a conflict between us about me putting people's true hair color and not their generic and vague hair denomnation. im doing this so that every thing on bulbapedia is more accurate so it evoles into this new decade best it can and that every thing is correct and not just GENEICAND VAGUE DENOMANATIONS. Denomanations are incorrect and are just opinons and its the job of the contriburters to everything correct and over the top. Also to make you feel better we can put the denomanations in ()s so that the dumber users understand. (= --The Mismagius Has Spoken 18:28, 18 July 2010 (UTC)