|| Note to all users who wish to leave a message|
I will reply on this talk page. I do not like breaking discussions up onto multiple talk pages.
I was wondering if I could have my Userpage privileges back. I promise I won't edit it very much, and I'll contribute to Bulbapedia more!--ポケモン恋人(離す)(貢献) 23:24, 17 October 2009 (UTC)
- You have made a grand total of 6 mainspace edits since I revoked your userspace privileges on September 26th. Prove to me that you're going to edit the mainspace like you're saying you will, then I'll think about returning them on October 24th. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 06:20, 18 October 2009 (UTC)
- Can you please delete User:Pokelova/Anime Team Predictions? My userspace priviledges were taken away as I was making it, and I haven't got my priviledges back yet, so it has just been there, empty. I'd rather not have it if I can't edit it.--ポケモン恋人(離す)(貢献) 01:01, 8 January 2010 (UTC)
- Actually, you've been making a bit more effort in the mainspace recently. So, you can have your userspace privileges back. If you wish to go edit it, feel free. However, keep the userspace policy in mind while doing so. If you still want it to be deleted, feel free to come and poke me again. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 01:25, 8 January 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks Kogoro! I'll try to contribute more! And you can just delete it anyway. I don't really want it anyway.--ポケモン恋人(離す)(貢献) 01:37, 8 January 2010 (UTC)
- Done. I also deleted the redirect, I don't think you want to keep a broken redirect. Right? - Kogoro | Talk to me - 02:05, 8 January 2010 (UTC)
- Darn, the computer won't let make my webpage. MAN, life's unfair D: User talk:Sporeo45
Wait! You said that you'll let me edit my userpage again (October 19 ,2009). - unsigned comment from Luis Felix (talk • contribs)
- Yeah, I also said I'd do that if you proved you understand Bulbapedia style. And you haven't made a single edit to the mainspace, let alone anywhere on Bulbapedia since the 10th. No can do, you're not getting your privileges back until you keep up your end. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 10:04, 19 October 2009 (UTC)
protect Bellsprout?? It seems it was missed. Or is it too late to matter? --D i o n 2 4 01:50, 7 November 2009 (UTC)
- Fixed, thanks for the heads up. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 01:53, 7 November 2009 (UTC)
- It's ok, i just noticed it while patrolling the recent changes :D --D i o n 2 4 02:16, 7 November 2009 (UTC)
Shouldn't you hide the revisions where the vandal's undone? Because the username's not really hidden without hiding that. CuboneKing 03:27, 13 November 2009 (UTC)
- No. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 03:34, 13 November 2009 (UTC)
I edited that much because everyone has so beatiful userpages, and I have nothing. Can I get my edit privilegies back in 2009? Please.--Branfili 07:52, 14 November 2009 (UTC)
- If you edit the mainspace enough, and prove to us that you're not going to make as many edits as you've already done on the last two occasions, you might get them back before the new year. Remember, there's a preview button for a reason, it's your friend, so use it. So, until then, keep adding good contributions to the mainspace, and you might get your userspace privileges back before you know it. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 09:17, 14 November 2009 (UTC)
I've stop my page already.
But my editing you notice after you sent message to me is my saving of my last editing only... You should have a little complacency ^^
THX you very much.
---G012345 12:09, 15 November 2009 (UTC)
Should there be a page for all the referees in the anime? We do have many files for them. ht14 21:51, 26 November 2009 (UTC)
- A user has actually created a list in her sandbox about this. If you want to try and sandbox a more encyclopedic list/article from the information there, or try and give Arc a hand with getting the information in a more encyclopedic form, I don't see much of an issue with that. We can look at it after it's been set up and possibly shift it over to the mainspace. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 01:02, 27 November 2009 (UTC)
- I knew I saw something of the sort. I thought I was hallucinating... or going crazy... maybe both. ht14 01:10, 27 November 2009 (UTC)
This user and preview button. ht14 01:13, 27 November 2009 (UTC)
Can anyone start a project?--Midnight Blue 02:15, 28 November 2009 (UTC)
- Anyone can start a project, as long as they have staff approval to create it. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 02:22, 28 November 2009 (UTC)
- alright, is there directions on here to start one?--Midnight Blue 02:32, 28 November 2009 (UTC)
- Ask an admin. Tell them what your project will cover. Also, we like it more when you don't repeat a question. You. Can. Create. A. Project. Just. Ask. Us. Those are the directions.--RexRacer 02:42, 28 November 2009 (UTC)
I never know how to ask if people would like to be friends on here. Would you like to be friends? Random Chaos Was here☃ 17:50, 7 December 2009 (UTC)
- Well, you really shouldn't be asking people if they want to be friends on Bulbapedia, talk pages are meant for more serious things usually regarding edits & articles. If you want to go and make some friends, check out the forums, they have a built-in friend system, and forums dedicated to all sorts of discussions. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 17:55, 7 December 2009 (UTC)
If you want to me friend on the forums. I just signed in as Chaos Werewolf. Random Chaos Was here☃ 15:21, 12 December 2009 (UTC)
DP160 and Snorlax
Apparently it belongs to someone named Yuta. It's been going around various discussion boards and was apparently on the script. Just letting you know so we can attempt to confirm and unprotect the page. --HoennMaster 00:36, 19 December 2009 (UTC)
I didn't know about the userspace policy. I won't edit my page for a while. I'm sorry for any inconvenience. --JohtoAkima 03:02, 29 December 2009 (UTC)
- Thankyou for informing me of this policy also. I will refrain from making further edits until I have made some other contributions. Is there anything in particular that I can help with? Perhaps there's a place where I can find lists of things that currently need doing? --Ender Phoenix 12:40, 3 January 2010 (UTC)
- You could check out the open tasks, it has links to quite a few different areas that might help you find something to work on. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 12:42, 3 January 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks, I'll have a look through and see if there's anything I can help with. --Ender Phoenix 12:45, 3 January 2010 (UTC)
I know this'd be really annoying considering it's late into the game, but if you're not planning on continuing your LG game, can you help me with some research on the Trainers in the Rocket Warehouse? Specifically the movesets of the Rocket Admins, if you don't mind. Similarities to Apollo and Athena... ht14 06:35, 2 January 2010 (UTC)
- I've already finished everything related to the Sevii Islands, and such. All that I have left in LeafGreen is Pokédex completion. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 06:37, 2 January 2010 (UTC)
- Well, I meant restart, but apparently not. Thanks though. ht14 06:39, 2 January 2010 (UTC)
- Ah, I see. Yeah, I don't reset my games. Despite not playing them too much anymore, I get a little too attached to the saves ^_^; Sorry bout that. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 06:41, 2 January 2010 (UTC)
- It's alright. I know how it feels to lose the save files. I'll ask another user then. Any suggestions? ht14 06:43, 2 January 2010 (UTC)
- I've been lucky so far, even my Gen I & II games still have their save files. As for suggestions, no idea who would have a copy of FRLG that would be able to help. Sorry ht. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 06:45, 2 January 2010 (UTC)
- It's ok. Thanks anyhow. Sorry to bother you. ht14 06:47, 2 January 2010 (UTC)
Do you wanted to know why I wanted to edit my userpage once again? I already had the rubrics for my userpage then it was still blocked after all. It doesn't matter to me if it is the userpage is my important. This is only a SINGLE SHOT. That means that I had only one shot to edit, no repeats. - unsigned comment from Luis Felix (talk • contribs)
- When I can edit my userpage again if I keep working in the main space every 5:30 pm? Luis Felix Rileys 10:17, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
- Userspace policy. Please, read it and understand it. Bulbapedia is not MySpace, Facebook, or any other social networking website. We're a Pokémon Encyclopedia. The reason people should become members of Bulbapedia is to help add content to our encyclopedic articles, not to just make a fancy page for themselves. I've told you before, until you make enough valuable contributions to the encyclopedic articles you will not get your userpage privileges back. There is no set time, it all depends on your actions. Also, your signature must link back to your userpage, or your talk page. Please go and fix that in your preferences. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 10:23, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
- How many contributions? Mine was 87. - unsigned comment from Luis Felix (talk • contribs)
- There is no set number. You need to prove that you wish to help the encyclopedia. This means no making new accounts, no coming to the staff continually asking for your userspace privileges back, and get working on making valuable edits that follow the manual of style and the style primer. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 10:29, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
- I'm sorry. Do you have a friend code in IV Generation games? I learned that you are a great trainer. - unsigned comment from Luis Felix (talk • contribs)
- If you wish to discuss non Bulbapedia matters, please do so on the forums - Kogoro | Talk to me - 10:35, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
- It is fine what did I did to the article: Aaron (Elite Four). Recruit Map Overworld Sprite. - unsigned comment from Luis Felix (talk • contribs)
- They're not really needed, and should not go at the start of the into statement. Maybe we can find a place for them, but not right now. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 11:00, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
- How about this one:
Luis Felix Raileys 11:51, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
- I really observed your userpage but tell me how does the [show] and [hide] work?Luis FelixAppreciate Me 09:40, 15 February 2010 (UTC)
I have many contributions for the main page. Can I edit my user page again?Luis Felix Raileys 10:12, 4 February 2010 (UTC)
- Fine. You have been attempting to help add content to mainspace pages. However, if you abuse the userspace again, you will lose it again. Indefinitely. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 16:32, 4 February 2010 (UTC)
- Do you know why I need your friend code in Generation IV Games...because I need your help to evolve my Rhydon into Rhyperior...Luis Felix Raileys 04:44, 5 February 2010 (UTC)
She has made numerous edits to her userpage over the regarded limit, and has continued to do so despite warnings from myself and Force Fire. Could you please strip her of her userspace privileges? Thank you. --オッズ 12:47, 18 January 2010 (UTC)
Its alright if you can't answer this
I have read your userpage, and you said if I have any questions come to you. This is about the anime, and I dunno if you watch the anime or anything. If you don't know, that's fine, and I'll ask someone else (you were the last admin who edited something on my watchlist, which is why I'm asking you). In DP020, Kirlia looks into the future to see where Hunter J is going. Is this consitered Future Sight? I don't think it is, because Future sight is an attack, not looking into the future. The Pokedex entries claim that Kirlia can look into the future, that is why I'm asking you. Is it one of Kirlia's abilities, or is it the move Future Sight. Again, if you do not know, I will ask another admin. Littlmiget123 22:09, 19 January 2010 (UTC)
- I poked some other staff members for opinions on it. Unless Kirlia's trainer, or someone else, said it was Future Sight it would be best not to assume that it's the move in question. If you want another opinion on it, I'd suggest asking the Anime Project leader Kenji-girl. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 22:20, 19 January 2010 (UTC)
- Okay, thanks. The trainer did not say future sight, but the article said it was (although the person who put it down makes some mistakes), so it confused me a bit. Thanks for answering. Littlmiget123 22:24, 19 January 2010 (UTC)
Just a little help please
How do you make separate pages on a Userspace?
Pikawitchu 21:20, 25 January 2010 (UTC)
- Go to your userpage.
/ and whatever you want the title to be for your subpage in the URL bar of your browser. (So, if I wanted a predictions page, I would add
/predictions or something like that)
- Hit enter, then create the page. Just remember the userspace policy, and don't edit it too much. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 23:19, 25 January 2010 (UTC)
Thanks, also I noticed that some of the japanese romaji translations end a consanant, which i thought was imossible unless it was a (nasal)n. For example: Numels romaji was donmel but my translation of the katakana was donmeru. Why is the romaji like that?Pikawitchu 20:42, 1 February 2010 (UTC)
- It's due to technical limitations of the language- technically they don't have an "l" sound, so they use the closest next thing. It's also what's trademarked, so.. yeah. ▫▪Ťïňắ ♫♥ 20:50, 1 February 2010 (UTC)
Kogoro you have alot of templates under your name, how is that possible? Did you make them yourself? If you did, do other people use them?Pikawitchu 21:13, 1 February 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, I have a few userspace templates. I made most of them myself, had some assistance on a few as well. If you check the What Links Here page, you can see every page they're used & linked on. Some are used by other users, with permission. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 16:32, 4 February 2010 (UTC)
Zoroark Articles!, if you need :)
Hi Kog, looks like you have protected the Zorua, Zoroark articles. Anyway, I have created these two articles on Zorua and Zoroark on my userspace. Can you please check them out? Are they fine to be moved as official articles. If someone have already created the article then its okay, otherwise you can use these two. They are super stub but they can be expanded when the more info will be revealed. Thank you. --♫♪Adyniz♪♫ 18:37, 10 February 2010 (UTC)
- Quagbert already beat you to them, here and here. R.A. Hunter Blade 21:41, 10 February 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, that's okay. OMG !!! Quag's article is looking damn awesome. --♫♪Adyniz♪♫ 02:28, 11 February 2010 (UTC)
WHY'D YOU PROTECT THOSE PAGES I WANTED TO MAKE AN ARTICLE ABOUT THE NEW POKEYMANS WAAAAH
I jest, I jest. Also, Echy boy called and says to say that he'll be on in about three or so hours to celebrate the arrival of Gen V's Lucario and possibly mainspacing what we have for any articles. Just giving you a heads up. --Darkeiya talk to me! 20:31, 10 February 2010 (UTC)
DP167 is Protected?
Hey Kog, may I know the reason for the protection lock on DP167? I am curious because I usually create episode articles and just in case if it will be revealed then me or any other user will try to edit it. Was there any dispute over it? --♫♪Adyniz♪♫ 12:43, 14 February 2010 (UTC)
- Seeing as Kenji-girl protected it, I don't know her exact reason for the protection. However, since a user did attempt to create the page in a very odd manner, that may have something to do with it. If you want the exact reason, you'll need to ask the administrator that added the protection. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 12:51, 14 February 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, okay. I will ask KG about it. Anyway, thanks for the info. - unsigned comment from Adyniz (talk • contribs)
About Gen II's Goldenrod map
I've only noticed that it was reverted back a few minutes ago, when I visited the page again. I want to ask the reason for such action. Since the image I uploaded was from the English version of Crystal, the only reason I can see for the reversion being made is that the PCC is shown. However, we should get a map from a Japanese version instead of blatantly showing an hacked English map. Pokemon lover 17:17, 14 February 2010 (UTC)
Luis Felix, again
Do you wanted to know why I wanted to edit my userpage once again? I already had the rubrics for my userpage then it was still blocked after all. It doesn't matter to me if it is the userpage is my important. This is only a SINGLE SHOT. That means that I had only one shot to edit, no repeats. - unsigned comment from Luis Felix (talk • contribs)
When I can edit my userpage again if I keep working in the main space every 5:30 pm? - unsigned comment from Luis Felix (talk • contribs)
- I moved Luis Felix new comments here. Sorry about the rollback. He just went and changed all his unsigned sigs with another sig with a PICTURE in it... Plus he deleted other comments. --ケンジのガール 09:39, 15 February 2010 (UTC)
For fixing the red links. :-) ShinyGlaceon 17:44, 17 February 2010 (UTC)
Is there a reason why you deleted DP167 (I'm sorry I don't understand Bulbapedia Lingo with the whole golden slowpoke, while I could infer that someone made two of them, and one was just too slow, the fact remains that there is at this time no DP167 page, 5:37 Mountain time) but anyway why did you delete it when the official TV Tokyo website confirmed it? --Dman dustin 12:38, 19 February 2010 (UTC)
- I think you are not aware of that full mess. Actually, a user (unknown) tried to create DP167 with some totally FAKE info and at that time the episode wasn't revealed yet. That's why kogoro deleted it and it was almost 1 week ago not today and tv tokyo revealed the episode today not last week. --♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 13:01, 19 February 2010 (UTC)
- Oh sorry I didn't really think to look at the date Kogoro deleted DP167, I just thought it was recent given all the new information, Never mind then.--Dman dustin 13:12, 19 February 2010 (UTC)
- Its okay. --♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 13:25, 19 February 2010 (UTC)
Kogoro, do you speak Japanese?
Just wondering, and if you do, can you help with something?--Midnight Blue 03:39, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
- Nope, I do not. Sorry. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 03:50, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
- It's alright, umm do you know any of the admins that speak it?--Midnight Blue 03:52, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
- Ume's not an admin but she speaks it, as does Mr. Bossman Archaic... don't bug them too much unless it's really urgent. TTEchidna 03:57, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
- Well, it can wait, and it's not urgent. Just want to get something straight. Thanks anyways Kogoro.--Midnight Blue 04:01, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
Hi! Thanks for the advice!
I'm learning a lot here, that's why it was taking me a while to edit my page.
I'll leave it there for now, as you suggested, and try to help whenever possible. =)
- ~Thanks again!! --SaitoFX--04:12, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
didn't see that it was on a userspace... and I'm new, but that isn't an excuse :P Neobenedict 19:41, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
What demo? I think that the guy simply made that up. --Maxim 17:05, 3 March 2010 (UTC)
- It was mentioned here. I haven't seen any demo myself, but that could be easily due to TPCi rarely releasing events/specials in Canada. Needless to say, we'll be looking into the claimed demo to see if it's true. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 17:20, 3 March 2010 (UTC)
- Apparently a demo was shown off at the Nintendo Media Summit,this video must be what that user was referring to. Trainer-c 02:30, 4 March 2010 (UTC)
Hi, I think someone was vandalizing the Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, and Venusaur pages. I reverted the edits, and I thought I should let you know. I was going to tell TTE, but he protected his talk page. Littlmiget123 02:12, 4 March 2010 (UTC)
- Also, I think that you should keep an eye on Webrider360 as well. Littlmiget123 02:55, 4 March 2010 (UTC)
We received your warning pertaining to the editing of our userpage, and we were wondering just how frequently/extensive edits would be before they would become burdening to the server or considered "Heavy editing", thank you very much; --Survive Group 18:38, 10 March 2010 (UTC)
- Well, try to use Show Preview button instead of saving the page. 3 userpage edits (max) are enough for a single day or server will start to react oddly. So, its better to preview your edits and check that is it working fine or not. Previewing the page won't count as an edit so you can preview it as many times as you want. If you have any more questions then feel free to ask. Thank you. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 18:44, 10 March 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for the clarification, I do have another question, one day I made a rather minor edit on the userpage, consisting only of deleting the names of 3 Pokémon and their ♀/♂ sym. (all done within saving the page twice) and I received a warning for editing too much-- It confused me quite a bit because I didn't think it would led to any sort of conflict. After you had given me an understanding of the maximum amount of edits, I feel that being contacted for over-editing such a small portion of the userpage was unfair; could you please explain why this may have happened? Please forgive me if it sounds like I am complaining, I am just confused. --Survive Group 19:00, 10 March 2010 (UTC)
- No problem. Well, I didn't know that. Getting a warning on just two userpage edits doesn't sound fair (NOTE: An edit is an edit, whether its small or of large size). I think the user must have warned you mistakenly because usually we don't warn people on just 2 userpage edits. We will try to take care of this thing in the future :) ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 19:07, 10 March 2010 (UTC)
- There is nothing requiring looking into. There was no warning given for only 3 edits. Please note, that all edits (especially userspace edits) are counted via UTC time and not each user's specific timezone. This is one of the major reasons for the UTC clock that appears above every single page. If you look at the timestamps on your talk page, Survive Group, you will see both warnings were given on February 19th for edits made during February 19th UTC. I will also post the history of your userpage, pleas note that all times are in UTC:
- 19:33, February 19, 2010 Survive Group (Talk | contribs | block) (2,566 bytes) (→ABOUT | SURVIVE)
- 19:32, February 19, 2010 Survive Group (Talk | contribs | block) (2,566 bytes) (→ABOUT | SURVIVE)
- 18:32, February 19, 2010 Survive Group (Talk | contribs | block) m (968 bytes) (→GREY | Pokémon on hand.)
- 18:32, February 19, 2010 Survive Group (Talk | contribs | block) (968 bytes) (→ABOUT | SURVIVE)
- 02:04, February 19, 2010 Survive Group (Talk | contribs | block) (848 bytes) (→BRONZE | Pokémon on hand.)
- 02:01, February 19, 2010 Survive Group (Talk | contribs | block) (841 bytes) (→GREY | Pokémon on hand.)
- 01:49, February 19, 2010 Survive Group (Talk | contribs | block) (829 bytes) (→GREY | Pokémon on hand.)
- 01:48, February 19, 2010 Survive Group (Talk | contribs | block) (820 bytes) (→ABOUT | SURVIVE)
- To Adyniz, I must ask you not to reply to messages specifically asking an administrator for clarification. Your messages, especially in this case, appear as if you are acting as an administrator yourself, which you are not. While I appreciate you taking your own time to assist other users, you should not speak as if it is on behalf of me, or the administration. Thanks. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 19:27, 10 March 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, I am extremely sorry. I really didn't meant that, I was just trying to help him. Sorry for the trouble, I will try to stay away from these type of questions in the future. Again, my apologies to you. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 02:29, 11 March 2010 (UTC)
- I beg your pardon, Kogoro, but if Adyniz's answers were not legitimate, could you please answer my first question? ("We received your warning pertaining to the editing of our userpage, and we were wondering just how frequently/extensive edits would be before they would become burdening to the server or considered "Heavy editing", thank you very much") --Survive Group 19:05, 11 March 2010 (UTC)
- Adyniz's answers were generally accurate regarding the userspace policy. Editors shouldn't need to make more than 3-4 userspace edits within the span of one day, users also shouldn't reach 3-4 userspace edits on a regular basis. Warnings are generally given if a user makes 5+ (Often editors will be lenient and wait until 6 edits, unless the earlier 5 were done in a very short time span.) or, if a user is predominantly only editing their userspace. Since Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, we do want to see our users working more on the content pages than their own personal pages, plus that constant userspace edits does negatively impact on the server. Sorry for the lateness of this reply. If you have any other questions, feel free to give me a shout. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 15:52, 24 March 2010 (UTC)
Hey Kog, there is user named Koyor and he is editing his userspace page too much. I warned him thrice but he is not ready to listen at all. I think you can stop him. Thank you. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 19:10, 11 March 2010 (UTC)
Hey. I have a spare half hour or so and was wondering if there's anything you can use my help with during the lockdown. And I can't get on AIM right now, so don't bother asking. :P But yeah... I don't have my HGSS yet, but if there's anything you'd like me to do, let me know. --ニョロトノ666 19:22, 15 March 2010 (UTC)
- Dear Kogoro. I herd today was your unbirthday, so I bringed you a present. If you don't like it, pass it along to TTE or Evan or the tech or someone. I'll lay money on it being their unbirthdays too.  Much love and happiness for this very ordinary day of the year. —darklordtrom 10:03, 24 March 2010 (UTC)
I am having some problems with Kash who is editing his userpage even after I sent a warning about that and that this User also vandalized and then undid that edit on another users' page. Currently seeing no constructive edits either. -Tyler53841 16:38, 31 March 2010 (UTC)
Hey Kog, a user named GrandFestivalFan is continuously + heavily vandalizing the articles. I warned him twice but he is not ready to listen. Please block him or anything else which you think is right to do. Thank you. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 11:19, 3 April 2010 (UTC)
- Also thank you for dealing with RaiderZX since he clearly ignored my warning. -Tyler53841 20:08, 9 April 2010 (UTC)
User Creation Log
I was looking over the User Creation log and see that it said some user created another user account. ("Iwinmore created new account Iwinmore1") Any idea what that is about? Thanks. –MasterKenobi 09:34, 10 April 2010 (UTC)
About that Wild Starter Pokémon Page...
I completely agree that it doesn't need it's own article, but perhaps we could find somewhere else to place the information, perhaps on the Starter Pokémon article? Just a suggestion, as I think the information should be kept. SpecialK Leiks Lucario and the Celebi Glitch 09:57, 14 April 2010 (UTC)
- The information is already on that very page, if you look closely enough. That's the very reason the "Wild starter pokémon" page was deleted as quickly as it was, both times. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 16:50, 14 April 2010 (UTC)
Another User Account
It looks like someone else may have (accidentally?) created another user account (Goldvsash created new account User:Legendary pokemon master) which can be seen again over on the User Creation log. Thanks. –MasterKenobi 14:43, 24 April 2010 (UTC)
Could we use this maybe? totoRulz 00:05, 26 April 2010 (UTC)
- The movies are part of Project Anime. Takharii ~ Talk! 00:08, 26 April 2010 (UTC)
Wait, Was it this?
Oh, this is my question: What if I wanted to study wikicode on other userpages without changing or saving them? Would that be fine? Also, is there a limit on how many sub-userpages a user is able to make in, lets say, a 12-hour period? If so, g'va me an a hollerin'!(heh-heh-heh.) RockSmashGuy ~ °°My Graffiti°° | °°Harass me°° 05:57, 4 May 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, and I forgot this as well: Are users permitted to remove old messages from their own talk page? RockSmashGuy ~ °°My Graffiti°° | °°Harass me°° 06:02, 4 May 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, you may view other people's source coding. You may make three userpage edits per 24-hour period (see Bulbapedia:Userspace policy). You may never delete a comment on a talk page (see Bulbapedia:Talk page policy). These policies are linked on the welcome on your talk page. —darklordtrom 06:31, 4 May 2010 (UTC)
- Well, are you allowed to delete your welcome message that you receive as a brand-new user? If not right away, after how long of a period of time? RockSmashGuy ~ °°My Graffiti°° | °°Harass me°° 17:11, 5 May 2010 (UTC)
- No, you are not allowed to remove the welcome from your talk page. If you want a clean talk page, your only option is to archive your current one. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 17:18, 5 May 2010 (UTC)
HOW do you do it?
Hey Kogoro, I've got a basic idea in my head on coloring text on my userspace, but I want to know how to make it a complete theme for it—like you have, with a background. Are you permitted to tell me how you do it? If so, please tell me. I just want my userspace to look spiffy... Plus I follow the userspace policy perfect as of the date on my sig (hopefully long past that date ;] ). —RockSmashGuy ~ °°My Graffiti°° | °°Harass me°° 17:28, 5 May 2010 (UTC)
- There's not a whole lot to it, just normal table codes placed on a sub-page for ease of use. Of course, the code is left opened to work properly (no |}s at the end.) Just remember to preview what you work on until it looks like what you want, then try it out. And always keep the userspace policy in mind.
- If you need to, you can also take a look at my template for some code. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 18:01, 5 May 2010 (UTC)
↓That's not me; I don't know who did it, as they left no sig. I want to archive my talk page. Do I need to create the Archive before moving it, or is it automatically made? —RockSmashGuy ~ °°My Graffiti°° | °°Harass me°°</s> 17:49, 5 May 2010 (UTC)
see (my refs1) in this secton ;)
- As the talk page policy you were linked to shows, just move the talk page to a title like "
User talk:RockSmashGuy/Archive 1" then, replace the redirect that is automatically placed on your main talk page with a simple link to your archive. Then your new, fresh talk page is ready for new messages.
- I know it wasn't you. Moved their comment to a different section, like it should be. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 18:01, 5 May 2010 (UTC)
(my refs1) Thanx. —RockSmashGuy ~ signed comment by User:RockSmashGuy
- Thank you, thank you. Your politeness is refreshing, unlike some other admins I know. —RockSmashGuy ←(like it?) 14:58, 6 May 2010 (UTC)
Who is the administrators of this website? Slipknot Darkrai 13:41, 5 May 2010 (UTC)
- I would suggest checking the pages listed on the staff page. You will find convenient lists of the members in each staff group. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 18:01, 5 May 2010 (UTC)
Well, I would like to know where exactly you got the image for the sixth fact down under the 'About Me' section of your 'Information' side-block. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to... I'm just curious as I have the same picture for my userpic on the forums. Also, that image is quite difficult to find on the Google Image search engine, so I'm checking to see if you got the image from me ;). Thanks. —RockSmashGuy'sArchiveAndTemplate 22:13, 8 May 2010 (UTC)
- According to the Archives, that picture was uploaded by Haruka uzumaki on the 16th of October 2007. Werdnae (talk) 22:47, 8 May 2010 (UTC)
Definitely not my place to say here, but I couldn't help myself. I was under the impression that for acts of vandalism, users were given warnings, not indefinitely blocked after the first two offenses. Was I wrong? Again, I know it isn't my place to say, I just wanted to know the reasoning behind this. - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 11:01, 14 May 2010 (UTC)
- There's differences in vandalism. Accidental vandalism, where a user has their facts wrong, but continually insists they're right. And then there's blatant vandalism where they're not even attempting to assist Bulbapedia. I'm sure you can tell by the history of Bidoof, which style of vandalism that StrungYellow was doing.
- Users causing the second form of vandalism aren't welcome on Bulbapedia. Also, we feel that the time of our editors is invaluable, and we would much rather let them use that time to help Bulbapedia grow, instead of having to revert vandalism that could have been avoided. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 23:58, 15 May 2010 (UTC)
Hey, I was looking in the User group list and I saw a group named "steward". What is a group named steward doing there if its not only empty, it also was there before the user group change. It just doesn't make any sense at all to me. It having 1: an improper title; 2: no users in the group; and 3: was still there before and after the new user group implement. Got anything on it? Also, on the side, I was wondering how exactly new user groups are created; as I have a wiki of my own and I want more usergroups, too. Additionally, hoping this isn't too dragged out, how do you a 20-year-old girl, MAGNEDETH, a 23-year-old guy, and Archaic, a 25-year-old guy, all fall into the category of "Pokémon Super fans" at such a past-time age!? —RockSmashGuy 03:52, 16 May 2010 (UTC)
- Excuse you. How old do you think the people who make the Pokemon games are? Surely you don't expect that games are made by 12-year-olds, simply because that's the "appropriate age" to be playing them? I am sick and tired of people accusing people over the age of 17 as being "too old" for video games - "E for everyone" doesn't cut off at a specific age.
- I'm 23 years old and I'm proud to be designing games for people of all ages to enjoy. 梅子❀✿ 04:07, 16 May 2010 (UTC)
- Look, I'm not trying to insult you, so get a grip on your temper; I was just wondering. If you really wanna tell someone off, go say what you just said on MAGNEDETH's talk page, he'd block you for that kind of behavior; he's no joke. Any of you got any ideas on the creation of new usergroups? If not you, tell me if you know someone that does
:). Oh, and by the way, you said you were
"sick and tired" of people discriminating against your age and position. That would make no sense at all unless there were other people besides me who said something that you misinterpreted in the first place. Thank you, and have a wonderful 4:00 UTC in the morning. —RockSmashGuy 04:20, 16 May 2010 (UTC)
- Why would I even want to say that to Deth? And he wouldn't block me, we're like best buds omg bbfs4lyf rofl. 梅子❀✿ 04:33, 16 May 2010 (UTC)
- Steward is a special usergroup for the triwiki system, that allows users power on all the wikis. It's hidden away in the global groups function, which you can't see, but basically it's for Archaic and BMG execs.
- As for the age of many members of the fandom, think of it this way: we played the games that were designed for us, and we don't feel the need to stop playing them because of something as arbitrary as age. I've played Pokémon since 1999, when I was 11 years old, and even now, at 22, I find the Pokémon games a fun thing to do to pass time. TTEchidna 04:14, 16 May 2010 (UTC)
- Yep, and all you guys focus on is the negative crap. Nice examples to other users, especially when an admin's setting a bad example. —RockSmashGuy 04:24, 16 May 2010 (UTC)
Well, I technically don't have to give credit to a format that I've seen at least 6 other users with when I'm the only one you seem to want to give credit to you for(1. the userbox); however I do admit that the main frame in some of our pages came from the idea of your userspace, and our board will most likely agree on giving you credit on that even if you don't join. If you truly want credit for #1, join the wiki, and we'll think about giving credit for it
:). Oh, and another thing: Archaic's got black hair, no beard, and a girlfriend/wife, as I took the lint trail to his Facebook. —RockSmashGuy 04:24, 16 May 2010 (UTC)
- Was that meant to be some kind of lame threat? No shit that's me sherlock, there's only a story on Bulbanews about my engagement with pics of us both. I've made no attempts to hide who I am, and my full name has been published on here multiple times. Fuck, my full name is even on the Encyclopaedia Dramatic page about us. --Archaic 23:57, 16 May 2010 (UTC)
- Technically, yes, you do. You might find it to be a very good idea to check out our userspace policy as well as our content license. If you choose not to give attribution to the content you have blatantly lifted off of Bulbapedia, you are infringing on our copyrights. Also, I would like to take this opportunity to revoke your permission to use my template on Bulbapedia as well. Thanks for your understanding, - Kogoro | Talk to me - 00:35, 17 May 2010 (UTC)
- I significantly changed the uncredited templates, if you bothered to look. Also, we're using differently-themed color templates, being orange instead of green; with the
"-moz-" removed from the
"border-radius" in all of the boxes and tables. —RockSmashGuy 02:09, 17 May 2010 (UTC)
- There's still that basis. Where did you get the template from? Kogoro. Case Closed. ht14 02:11, 17 May 2010 (UTC)
- So one user is inspired by Bulbapedia and decides to go off and start a wiki of his own, and he gets a "Hey! We want credit! We want credit!" from the site that gave him a basic idea and inspiration; now does anyone here think that I truly want to put out Archaic's business? Does anyone truly think that I would want to "harass" other users? Now just because I got serious with my conversing or had a "tone" doesn't mean that I was harassing the person I was talking to; that's just plain retarded if that was harassing. Your mom raises her voice because you didn't answer her: now is that called harassment? Your own mother yelling to you across the hall being a crime? No. Just No. Plain and simple. All of you people are attracting the wrong crowd; you're attracting a crowd more suited for your forums, or better yet, my wiki, a place without limits on Userspace edits; a place where helping out the Pokémon encyclopedia is not a requirement; and a place where free chat is allowed and encouraged. Yes, we have rules, too; that are also based off of Bulbapedia's, yet another inspiration from this awesome wiki you have here, Archaic
:). I like having a community, where if a user wants to try out a couple hours of monitored time being an EB member, he or she can do that if there are open spot candidates. You guys are an excellent source of knowledge, a great place to study facts about Pokémon, a place where the administrative group has things under control. I just sometimes get sick of the green, if you know what I mean
;) (a real a-hole would've taken that literally and made fun of me with it). I just don't feel welcome here anymore like I used to... If you really hate me, you might be planning to deactivate my account soon, but I'll be there if there's a problem in need of fixing. Thank you so much, all you people that do what you do best: Using your Poké-knowledge to let other people know what you know, about Pokémon. I understand you guys played Red and Blue when you were 12, and well, adolescent kids like me just can't cut it like you can with you being there from the start and us picking up around the release of Emerald. Hope your wiki's complete one day, and thanks to Trom, Kogoro, and MAGNEDETH, too. —RockSmashGuy 09:16, 17 May 2010 (UTC)
- Hi RockSmashGuy. Kogoro got this message just as she was heading to bed and asked me to reply.
- I'd like to start by saying I fully advocate and support you running your own wiki. Any competition is good competition, IMO, and your wiki seems to be coming along nicely with the new staff members you've found. Good job. The problem remains that you don't seem to understand Bulbapedia's copyright license, which is linked above and at the bottom of every single page. If it's a case of TL;DR, then basically every time you take something from or base something off of what you found on Bulbapedia, you need to state that on the page in question. We aren't trying to make a big deal out of this, we're just asking that you respect the time and effort that the extended Bulbapedia community has put into this place. We aren't trying to claim credit for credit's sake, but if you're deliberately and openly taking Bulbapedia's content (even modifying it - please read the license) then you need to say that. That's just the way it works. You'll note that we do this when we base our content on stuff from Wikipedia, so please meet the standard here. Thank you. —darklordtrom 10:52, 17 May 2010 (UTC)
Sorry about the Ndex thing but the bigger issue is to prevent in the future of anyone getting it mixed up for the newdex to avoid repeating this incident, but regardless I believe it is best to do the right thing. Seriously if the Ndex is too confusing it could always be called the NaDex for the National Dex or NeDex for New Pokédex though I am aware that will never happen at this point. -Tyler53841 00:59, 21 May 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Tyler. NDex is, was and always should be National Dex. When I gave you permission to edit that page last night, I thought you were going to fix all the numbers. I didn't realize that you'd changed Bulbapedia definitions. A change that big should always be run through staff. Ask for permission before you do anything stupidly drastic, next time.
- I admit my mind wasn't fully on the job when I unprotected that page, which is why I let you do... whatever you did. Your original message didn't make a hell of a lot of sense to me, and the conversation on the talk page was about fixing the numbers, so that's what I thought you were going to do (and your comments in that section made no sense either).
- TL;DR? You confused the hell out of me and NDex means National Dex. —darklordtrom 01:28, 21 May 2010 (UTC)
- Nice work on criticizing me when it was all an accident, which made me feel upset, and vowing that I had to come up with an idea to make it simple to leave a message for people to read so this confusion incident never happens again. - unsigned comment from Tyler53841 (talk • contribs)
Hello, I have written the first draft of an amendment to the Talk page policy. If you wouldn't mind giving your opinion that would be greatly appreciated. In essence it recommends that sections headings on talk pages should always clearly relate to the topic under discussion. If you could also pass this along to the other members of the editorial board that would be most helpful.
I look forward to your comments and criticisms, and welcome any suggestions for revisions to the proposed policy. Thank you for your time.--Beligaronia (talk) 02:17, 22 May 2010 (UTC)
- Bump. No, I'm not coming on AIM. Bump bumpity bump bump. —darklordtrom 02:23, 22 July 2010 (UTC)
Use of Two Accounts
XSushix and VaporeonLove2. ht14 16:14, 31 May 2010 (UTC)
- Made a second request. They may not have answered you, since you're not Bulbapedia staff. Anyway, if they don't answer within a week, I'll make a Judgement call on it. Thanks for the heads up. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 16:53, 31 May 2010 (UTC)
Hi, Infernape-007 here. Despite my joining date, this is atually the first time I used this account. I sarted being interested in pokemon in late 2007 when I got my first DS and Pokemon Diamond. I since played all the pokemon games realeased since, except for explorers of the sky. My favourite pokemon is Infernape. I want to know two things:
1: Why did you delete my BunnyPip shipping page? What did I do wrong and how do I fix it?
2: What do I have to do to create my own user file? - unsigned comment from Infernape-007 (talk • contribs)
- Why did I delete that page?
- It was misnamed, shipping pages belong in the shipping namespace. So, the title should have been Shipping:BunnyPipShipping
- It was not notable. We have rather strict notability policies, especially regarding fanon such as shippings. Dawn's Piplup & Buneary do not meet the notability requirements.
- How do you fix it? You really can't. Even if you name it properly, it still will not meet notability, so it will just be re-deleted. Now, for that second question, I assume you mean how do you make a userpage? Well, first go here and try to edit the page it sends you to. If it works, then you can make your page however you feel, as long as it's within the userspace policy. If it doesn't work, then you don't meet the requirements to make a userpage yet. All you can do is continue contributing to Bulbapedia, and eventually you will be able to make a userpage - Kogoro | Talk to me - 20:28, 1 June 2010 (UTC)
Infernape-007 again. I'm able to make my own page, but how do I create the sidebar describing my gender and favourites and that? Could you give me a link that might help as I already tried that page tourial thing, or better yet, a link for an offical blank Bulbapedia page. Also, how do I create my own pokémon sprite? PLEASE, I REALLY NEED HELP!?!
- Well, what I am using is nothing more than stylized wikitable code. If you don't know how to do that, I suggest the informational page regarding usertags. It won't be flashy, but it will get you a basic box that you can put that information in as you wish. In the case of sprites, use an image editing program and have fun. Also, when you leave a comment on a talk page, only sign with four tildes (~~~~) not anything else. Thanks, - Kogoro | Talk to me - 18:19, 2 June 2010 (UTC)
O.K., I'm aware that I might be annoying you with these questions, but I promise after this that I wouldn't ask again unless it's serious.Here's the list:
- How EXACTLY do you create a personalised sprite? could you give me a link?
- How do you create the background colour? Again, a link would be good.
- How do you get all those images for your user tags? again,link please!
Thanks! Infernape-007 18:59, 2 June 2010 (UTC)
- Well then, lets try and go through these,
- For the easiest way, and fastest results: Using an image editor, like MS Paint, take an official sprite and modify it. There is no link, I can really offer you, it's just sprite editing.
- I would suggest looking up some wikicoding tutorials here.
- I have to, once again, send you to the informational page regarding usertags. It has a link to the main usertag category, which will get you to the mass of usertags that we have to offer. Many of them include instructions on how to show different images, and even change their colors.
- I think that's everything, right? - Kogoro | Talk to me - 19:10, 2 June 2010 (UTC)
I didn't do anything wrong other than the subpages. Next time, It will never happen again. I only made 4 edits, not 7 according to administrator Jello. I stopped at 1:18 and the same Administrator told me to stop at 1:24 and I actually didn't do anything after that. Check the history page for proof. Surprise, huh? So give me back my account please. Dialgafan1 21:26, 7 July 2010 (UTC)
- Actually, you did do something wrong. You did make seven edits, I had to delete three of them since you made the pages in another username's userspace. It doesn't matter if you stopped at 1:18, you violated the userspace policy, again, mere hours after getting your userspace privileges back. Your privileges are revoked, indefinitely, until the administration can be certain that you actually have learned your lesson. Until then, I suggest these to you:
- Work in the mainspace, prove that you understand that Bulbapedia is an Encyclopedia, not a Social Networking website.
- Don't ask staff members if you will be allowed to edit your page again.
- Now please, stop complaining about being rightfully reprimanded for your improper actions. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 21:38, 7 July 2010 (UTC)
Why did you remove the Gen 4 glitch I added? felinoel 02:32, 9 July 2010 (UTC)
"бял" is "bial", "byal", or "bjal", depending on which romanization system you use, but it is never "bel". "бел", however, is always transcribed as "bel".
--Shiny Noctowl 01:36, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
You're probably aware of the recent update to the Japanese Black and White page. In particular I'd like to direct your attention to the section which details Black and White's IR connectivity:  As far as I'm aware this is the first screenshot we've seen of any Gen V menusprites. I bring up the Mijumaru sprite specifically because it's the only one in the screenshot we can assign to a ndex number as of right now. I got the screenshot directly from the site and pulled out the Mijumaru sprite as best as I could, and I tried to make it as visually consistent as possible with the site's existing Gen IV menusprites. I'll be the first to admit that somebody else could probably do a better job than I did, but as of right now 500MS.png does not exist on this site, so I did the best that I could and uploaded it to photobucket, because you locked down editing on the Archives. I present here for your approval the 500MS.png that I did my best to pull directly from an official site:  I would very much like to see it uploaded to the archives, but ultimately you're free to do whatever you want with it, particularly if you feel it's not up to Bulbapedia's standards. Drapion 06:31, 17 July 2010 (UTC)
Why did you revert my edit? You gave absolutely no explanation. --Shiny Noctowl 02:26, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
- Check the revision history sometime:
- 18:55, July 13, 2010 Maverick Nate (Talk | contribs) m (12,829 bytes) (Protected "Route 1": Speculation crackdown, also, these are just like episodes ([move=sysop] (indefinite)))
- We're not moving any routes yet, not to mention practically nothing is known about Isshu's Route 1. Don't take naming conventions into your own hands, that's a matter for the Editorial Board to decide. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 02:35, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
- This is why Bulbapedia should adopt some of Wikipedia's editorial practices, specifically that admins are required to follow community consensus rather than making their own "consensus". --Shiny Noctowl 02:38, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
- We're not going to adopt Wikipedia's practices. They don't work here, as our demographic is entirely different from that of Wikipedia. Also, can you provide a link to this "community consensus" you're claiming? Also, as that page was move protected, you were circumventing an article's protection. That is a blockable offense here, and on almost every wiki I've ever seen. You do know that, right? - Kogoro | Talk to me - 02:44, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
- Also here they like to keep speculation in their articles, this is definitely not a place that adopts Wikipedia's practices. felinoel 03:33, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
- Seriously felinoel, it's almost certain that Tsutarja is 494 and Mijumaru is 500. Stop bringing it up. And I agree with Kogoro. Shiny Noctowl, we shouldn't move the page yet. I'm sure most of the community would be willing to wait for more info to move the pages anyway.--Pokélova! 04:13, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
- You implicate yourself in your statement, "almost certain" is not completely certain and therefore is speculation. Because of that implication I would like to change what I said from, "like" to, "strongly desire"
- lol at the citation needed though, for anyone actually wanting to know the citation just look at what Pokelova said felinoel 04:25, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
- I'm sorry, I don't believe that Pokelova's message qualifies as a reliable source. Could you please cite your speculation with reliable sources, and refrain from using original research. Thanks, - Kogoro | Talk to me - 04:33, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
- You can't infer from Pokelova's comment that I am talking about this wiki's refusal to only assign pokemon that have their actual number in the National Dex officially stated, a number in the National Dex?
- See the conversation here then, and consider the citation cited. felinoel 05:44, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
I'm tired of people undo my edits. WHAT IS WRONG WITH A SPOILER!!! Please just let my edit be...Gamerater888 01:37, 22 July 2010 (UTC)
- There is no need for the "spoiler" the images show nothing more than you will see on the average beach.
- You're being undone by a Senior Administrator and a member of the Extended Editorial Board. You really shouldn't edit war with anyone, let alone high-level staff members.
- When you want to add a new section to a talk page, use the + tab at the top of the page, don't edit the "intro" section.
- If there's anything else, feel free to drop me a message by editing this section. Thanks, - Kogoro | Talk to me - 01:48, 22 July 2010 (UTC)
I imagine you get this question a lot, so if you're bothered feel free to hit me with a fish. Anyway, I was wondering if I could 'borrow' your userpage template, and give you full credit? I imagine everything is put in Username/Header or something, but anyway I just figured I would ask. Thank you.
Also, how exactly does the Talk Archives bar work? Rai Marshall 03:50, 4 August 2010 (UTC)
- As long as you give full credit, then go right ahead. All of the parameters are listed on the template page itself, if you don't want to go through the pain of modifying the code. The archive bar, uses a lot of parser coding, definitely not something to play with unless you know what you're doing. Or, at least have a guide. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 20:05, 19 August 2010 (UTC)
- My apologies for responding late, but thank you and I promise to give you lots of full credit. Rai Marshall 21:57, 27 August 2010 (UTC)
When I try to add a new section it says it has a session data error. My account will also log out on it's own. Please Help:(--Dbeckelheimer6 18:08, 10 August 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, it happens sometimes. Server issues.--Pokélova! 20:19, 10 August 2010 (UTC)
- As said, the server has had some issues since we upgraded to MediaWiki 1.16. Such errors are to be expected, and are fixed as soon as possible. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 20:05, 19 August 2010 (UTC)
To Whom It May Concern,
Hello. I'm A President Named C-Dawg, a rather new user here. I have heard that you are one of the admins on this site for editing and all that. Well, see, I believe to have done decent enough contributions [whilst also being rather small, I do admit], and I think I should have the privileges to edit my userpage [trust me, I won't abuse the editing of my own userpage, just watch]. A President Named C-Dawg
- Not yet, bud. It's an automatic thing. TTEchidna 08:04, 9 September 2010 (UTC)
Huh... well, the history behind why this is so does indeed make sense. A President Named C-Dawg.
Then plz help
if you dont want me to theft then please tell me how to code...--Ash's Infernape 15:22, 14 September 2010 (UTC)
- There is no if here, you will stop stealing other people's content. If you don't, as I said on your talk page, your userspace privileges will be removed. If you need help with coding, you can find some basic code examples on the wikicode page. Beyond that, I would suggest looking up wikicoding tutorials. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 15:38, 14 September 2010 (UTC)
There was no reason for the page, It's Super Effective, to be deleted in the first place. The reason for deletion wasn't even good. I mean, there are plenty of other Pokémon Podcast pages on Bulbapedia like WTPT, so it shouldn't have been deleted in the first place. - unsigned comment from Committhistomemory (talk • contribs)
- There were multiple reasons for it to be deleted, the biggest two would be:
- The cast started this summer, it's far too new to be notable enough for an article. (Bulbacast & WTPT have been around for much, much longer than just a few months.)
- You didn't add any categories, nor did it have the notice for falling under Project Fandom. (Both of these are extremely important, and should never be forgotten.)
- Now, if the podcast continues to grow and shows notability by the end of the year, we may allow an article to be created. But until then, the article is staying deleted. If you disagree with this, feel free to contact our Editor-in-Chief to appeal the deletions. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 18:13, 3 October 2010 (UTC)
Sorry about the trouble I've caused, my sister (User:ShiroReshiram) likes to vandalise wikis, thus explaining the Ph1234r incident. I don't have a computer, either, so I often come to Internet Cafes, so I hope this clears things up. Bye!--444Zekrom 07:40, 5 October 2010 (UTC)
- Alright, thank you for the information. We will certainly be looking into this. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 02:15, 6 October 2010 (UTC)
I need to know if this is alright
You wanted my page edited. Is it edited enough? I need to know. I've been trying to ask you on my talk page but you haven't responded. --Mackinz of SoulSilver 01:40, 6 October 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, close enough. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 02:14, 6 October 2010 (UTC)
- Alright, thanks Kogoro! ^^ --Mackinz of SoulSilver 03:12, 6 October 2010 (UTC)
Arceus and Lake Guardians
Cresselia DID create the Lake Guardians. It's true. Ask Nintendo. And if they say that information is incorrect ask Fnac (the shop where Nintendo events distribution occured). - unsigned comment from SakasFixe (talk • contribs)
- That's what Kogoro said on your talk page. Arceus created them, not Cresselia.--Pokélova! 22:01, 8 October 2010 (UTC)
Sorry, I was thinking about the answer when I wrote it. It's true. Cresselia created Lake Guardians. - unsigned comment from SakasFixe (talk • contribs)
- Cresselia did no such thing. Give me ONE piece of proof that she did.--Pokélova! 12:17, 10 October 2010 (UTC)
- @SakasFixe: No, Cresselia did not. I told you that back in May, and the facts have not changed since then. Arceus created the Lake Guardians. Period. In something unrelated, you really need to remember to sign your messages with four tildes (~~~~) - Kogoro | Talk to me - 04:02, 11 October 2010 (UTC)
- @Pokelova: While I certainly appreciate your trying to step up an help solve issues. It would be nice if messages left om my talk page could be left for me to answer. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 04:02, 11 October 2010 (UTC)
OK! Fine! I will probably the only person (except of Pokémon Creators and those staff) knowing the truth. Sakas 20:08, 12 October 2010 (UTC)SakasFixe
Blastoise Gen V tutor moves
Is this a reliable source for the tutor moves? Also, sorry for this. Thanks.--Sher-e-Bengal- 05:58, 13 October 2010 (UTC)
- And 1 more thing. Is it just me or is there a server issue about this site that it keeps logging me out saying:
- There seems to be a problem with your login session; this action has been canceled as a ::precaution against session hijacking. Go back to the previous page, reload that page and then ::try again.
- --Sher-e-Bengal- 05:58, 13 October 2010 (UTC)
- Serebii is NOT a reliable source. As stated in the site message at the top of every page "Other fan sites are NOT reliable sources of info." For the login session issues, yes it's a server problem that we already know about. It's being looked into, and will hopefully be fixed soon. For now, just keep pushing forward through the issues for now. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 06:04, 13 October 2010 (UTC)
Hello, I have been referred to you for a question. My brother wants to create an account on the same computer that I am using. Is that okay? I don't want either of us to get in trouble. Please respond soon, as he is being very impatient.--Sceptile Maniac 16:11, 16 October 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, that's fine. - Kogoro | Talk to me - 16:27, 16 October 2010 (UTC)
Once I get my Wi- Fi set up, I challenge you to a battle with my HeartGold party against your Diamond party. Reply to me to set up a date. You can see it on my User Page.--Sceptile Maniac 16:24, 16 October 2010 (UTC)
- Please take non wiki related discussions to the forums - Kogoro | Talk to me - 16:27, 16 October 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for fixing it for me!
I was going to remove the fake links but it was late xD Thanks! --+ Joeshie + (is Mæ!) 22:58, 18 October 2010 (UTC)
...Would I make that request on the archives? People don't check archives TPs. Believe me, I've tried it. What problem does it cause to post a request like that on the TP of the 'Pedia image? --P o L i 19:53, 4 November 2010 (UTC)
- We can see the post on the recent changes page ya know..Ataro 19:55, 4 November 2010 (UTC)
- Why would you make a file request on the Bulbagarden Archives, the file repository for the Bulbawiki Network? Let's see...
- The file is on the Archives. Would you make an edit request regarding a Bulbapedia article, on Bulbanews?
- Archives staff do watch the Recent Changes over there. So, the talk page will get noticed. Please don't assume the staff over there is lazy, or that they don't care.
- When you make a file talk page on Bulbapedia, or Bulbanews, it doesn't move along with the image. Leaving a stray talk page that someone else has to delete.
- Any of these three reasons enough for you, Poli? - Kogoro | Talk to me - 20:17, 4 November 2010 (UTC)
Can I get my userspace back?
Please? (Especially my sandbox.) --444Zekrom 10:20, 6 November 2010 (UTC)
- You can have your userspace back on November 9th, as long as you promise to follow the userspace policy. But if you break the rules of the policy again, you will lose your userspace rights for a minimum of 3 months. Sounds fair to you? - Kogoro | Talk to me - 11:38, 6 November 2010 (UTC)
- Two days later? O.K. then. Fair enough.--444Zekrom 07:42, 7 November 2010 (UTC)