From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Kienkonlonton!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
I noticed you added some Vietnamese names. What is your source for these names? Bulbapedia only lists official translations, so if you translated these yourself, they will need to be removed. --SnorlaxMonster 08:48, 1 September 2014 (UTC)
- Don't worry about it. However, I am going to have to remove the names you added. Thank you for understanding. --SnorlaxMonster 11:46, 1 September 2014 (UTC)
- Hey, I noticed you started adding Vietnamese names again. Please remember that we only accept official names (from the Vietnamese dub of the anime, Vietnamese translations of the manga, etc.). Fan-translated names will be removed. --SnorlaxMonster 07:03, 6 April 2015 (UTC)
You said that some translations you added are from the manga. But what (official) manga? I also live in Vietnam, but I don't see any official sources that is from Gen 6 yet. If you like to talk in Vietnamese, you can do it, but I'm not sure if it's again the rules. And please reply here, there's no need to reply to my (or other's) Talkpage! Thank you! --Yen01 (talk) 11:04, 29 June 2015 (UTC)
- Can you answer Yen01's question? Which manga did you get the names from? --SnorlaxMonster 13:39, 7 September 2015 (UTC)