You've seen Toxicroak there? Strange, my game says that it is Area Unknown. --Babyg 22:34, 30 July 2007 (UTC)
- Yay, I have a User Talk page.
Munchlax's Dex entry says it is Area Unknown, yet it can be found (Extremely rarely) in honey trees. For the record:
a. Other honey tree Pokemon have all the honey tree locations, but Munchlax has Area Unknown.
b. Tangela and Tropius are said by many to be obtainable. I will find out myself.
c. Toxicroak: Found in the marsh, but couldn't catch. About as hard as Kangaskhan, and my that was hard. - Jonah 22:37, 30 July 2007 (UTC)
- Oh. --Babyg 22:45, 30 July 2007 (UTC)
- Additionally, to answer your question about Tropius and Tangela:
Tropius can be found, but is rare. Tangela, however, is found during a sawrm on the snowy top of Mt. Coronet. Babyg 20:14, 15 August 2007 (UTC)
Accented é and other things.
Sorry, copypasted that table (I've never gotten the hang of making tables myself), but other than when I'm copypasting, I always accent the e. Also, thanks - I didn't know whether there was a space or not. - Jonah 23:07, 9 August 2007 (UTC)
- It does not. Jonah 15:47, 13 August 2007 (UTC)
- Yes it does. Look where it says "Anime Counterpart". "Counterpart" means that they have the same characteristics, including age, as Red. --Shiny Noctowl 15:48, 13 August 2007 (UTC)
- Ash is not Red. He is based on Red (That is, he's one of Red's counterparts) but he is not Red, and therefore details applying to Ash do not apply to Red. Does Ash have an Espeon? Is Red currently traveling in Sinnoh? NO. - Jonah 15:51, 13 August 2007 (UTC)
- What proof do you have that Red is 11? --Shiny Noctowl 15:52, 13 August 2007 (UTC)
- The Red/Blue booklet. - Jonah 15:55, 13 August 2007 (UTC)
- Okay then. Scan the page in the booklet and upload it to Bulbapedia. Then I will believe you. --Shiny Noctowl 15:56, 13 August 2007 (UTC)
I have the booklet too. I can vouch for him. --Greengiant 16:23, 13 August 2007 (UTC)