Difference between revisions of "User talk:Jioruji Derako"
|Line 82:||Line 82:|
How do i join this project?
How do i join this project?
:Which project do you mean, OMG? Assuming it's [[Bulbapedia:Project Moves and Abilities|Project Moves and Abilities]], you simply add your username to the bottom of the "participants" list, and start helping out. (do note that you don't need to be a participant to help out.)
:On an unrelated note, in the future, remember to sign your name using either four tildes (<nowiki>~~~~</nowiki>) or hit the http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/w/skins/common/images/button_sig.png button on the top of the edit window. This way, your signature will link back to you, and display a timestamp (so we know who said what, when). --[[user:Jioruji_Derako|<font color="#237d00"> '''J'''ïörüjï</font>]] [[user talk:Jioruji Derako|<font color="#237d00">'''Ð'''ērākō.'''>'''</font>]] 02:46, 22 June 2011 (UTC)
Revision as of 02:46, 22 June 2011
|It is currently 06:00 (UTC) on Tuesday, June 25, 2019.|
| How-To: Getting the most use out of this user
- I'd advise against using so many links as well, more than likely you'll get errors when trying to edit your preferences with it (not to mention listing your favorite Pokémon and such is much better on your userpage; people want to click your signature and find out who you are, not get sent off to fifteen pages.)
- But yeah, add in the # and you should be good with that coding. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 04:24, 16 October 2010 (UTC)
Well, as I stated previously, there was a small talk about the possibility of using gradients for a better look in templates such as the Welcome one; I just wondered if anything was done about it, or if you could make it work or something. And another thing, are some of the templates supposed to have a shadow? (I would give an example but I forgot which one it was and I can't actually do that much on this computer, I've reloaded this page like 7 times before getting it), if so; there's a template you might want to check out; however, I'm not sure if you can change the depth of the shadow and the position. Masatoshi: Gen. II>All. Discuss. 17:44, 1 December 2010 (UTC)
- Awesome news! I'll make sure to check it out when I get a chance. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.> 19:20, 2 December 2010 (UTC)
Hey. I have a small request, if that's alright? I'm no good with wikicode or creating templates, and I was wondering if you could help me out with something. Do you think you could create a template like the anime moveset template, but for abilities? That would be awesome. ^^ Littlmiget123 00:46, 3 December 2010 (UTC)
Is the portal page you have set up as a userpage (/Portal:Jioruji_Derako) the portal project you were planning on going forward, or is that at another address? You can drop me a line either here or on the forums (or on AIM, if you see me)--whatever's easiest for you. Hope all's well. -- evkl (need to talk?) 20:35, 23 January 2011 (UTC)
- I think this and this are what you're looking for. —♥ Jellotalk 20:43, 23 January 2011 (UTC)
This page needs cleaning up (I think). I am more than prepared to do it but I just have a quick question. Could I use the template from this page (or a variation thereof) to make the page look more pretty?----Chalkwriter 16:44, 24 April 2011 (UTC)
- I agree that the page could use some prettying up. I'd much prefer to use a more specific variation of the template for this page (something that's designed for PMD moves), but if nothing can be made easily, it should be fine to use the mvar template in lieu of that.
- If you're familiar with template editing, I encourage you to go ahead and make something up, or perhaps just modify the mvar template a bit for PMD. I'd do such templates myself, but I only play the main series games, so I'm not familiar with what categories or headers a template like that would need.
- Let me know if you need any help on anything! -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.> 19:23, 24 April 2011 (UTC)
- Ah, my expertise is mostly in CSS, JS is pretty much foreign to me, sorry. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.> 22:47, 23 May 2011 (UTC)
How do i join this project? OMGWTFBBQ123
- Which project do you mean, OMG? Assuming it's Project Moves and Abilities, you simply add your username to the bottom of the "participants" list, and start helping out. (do note that you don't need to be a participant to help out.)
- On an unrelated note, in the future, remember to sign your name using either four tildes (~~~~) or hit the button on the top of the edit window. This way, your signature will link back to you, and display a timestamp (so we know who said what, when). -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.> 02:46, 22 June 2011 (UTC)