User talk:Jello/Archive 1
- 1 Welcome
- 2 Sayda Island
- 3 A request on how to add pictures, from Steph
- 4 Question
- 5 OD Sprites
- 6 Hello!
- 7 User Page
- 8 Alright
- 9 Danone cards
- 10 Whoops
- 11 Userpage
- 12 A Favour :)
- 13 Re: Gen 5 Art
- 14 Congrats
- 15 BW Box Art
- 16 Dragon-type section removal
- 17 Re: Reshiram and Zekrom
- 18 Why not?
- 19 Welcome...
- 20 My usertag for canadians
- 21 archive
- 22 Wailord's Overworld Sprite
- 23 ...
- 24 Gochi art.
- 25 Wargle sprite
- 26 Uh..I won't just editspam anymore.
- 27 Userspace edits
- 28 Platina
- 29 Hahaha
Well, you know it's bad to edit a page a bunch of times in a row, so that's good. But in case you didn't know, there's a "show preview" button on the editing page. You can use it to see what your edits will look like when the page is published. This allows you to make the right edit the first time. Virtual-Z 06:37, 24 January 2010 (UTC)
- It was an honest mistake, as I always use the preview button. But thanks for informing me anyway. —♥ Jello 06:41, 24 January 2010 (UTC)
A request on how to add pictures, from Steph
Which sources do you use to extract pictures from? I could try and use the same sources. When onw cannot download something, or when the Print option is not available, would using Ctrl+Prt Scr SysRq (not sure of the official name) and then transferring it to a Paint file with appropriate trimming if needed and saving as .png work? Steph 04:25, 30 January 2010 (UTC)
- I don't really have a specific source right now; I just Google search the episode. For the Original series it's a bit hard to find good quality videos, and the best ones I could find were about 175MB in size and in .avi format. In regards to the point you made about the Print Screen option not being available, that's really not the case, it's just that I had to download a separate codec for that in order to Print Screen the shot, otherwise it would show up as black when I would paste it. You shouldn't have to worry about that if you're working on more recent episodes. If you find high quality Youtube videos and are able to 'Print Screen' it, that should work, but to get the best quality you're better off downloading it yourself. Also, Paint is not a file, but a program if you're running Windows. Sorry if I had confused you. —♥ Jello 05:08, 30 January 2010 (UTC)
- Nope, sorry, I don't use AIM. I do have an MSN account though.—♥ Jello 16:45, 11 February 2010 (UTC)
- I was just using it a while ago, but I don't feel like uploading the shiny OD sprites right now(seems kind of pointless), so that's why I moved on to other regular OD sprites, which aren't on your page yet. But yeah, keep it up. It's really helpful. —♥ Jello 23:17, 29 April 2010 (UTC)
Hey! How are you doing?
Thanks for checking on my work! I'm new here, so I'm still learning (having a hard time, lol).
I know I'm not perfect in my edits and I'm looking forward on getting better soon. Is there any page I should refer to?
~Thanks again! Stalking FTW!! ^^' -- Saito FX 20:32, 22 February 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry, I was trying to leave you a longer message but the site was glitching. Anyway, again I did not know that you created this design nor did I see you and PsychicRider talking about it. I actually intended to give credit for the page but the site was being glitchy and that version of the final design did not go through. I know you wanted a unique User Page, but I really hope you won't mind me using it too. Three people out of hundreds of users still makes it somewhat unique. Plus, I'm planning on add more to the page and I will give you credit and if you want I'll try to change up the page somehow. --HoennMaster 17:34, 1 March 2010 (UTC)
- Alright, that's fine. I just don't want it spreading, I hope you understand. Just make sure that's made clear on your page before someone else decides to take something from your page. Thanks for understanding. —♥ Jello 19:29, 1 March 2010 (UTC)
I mainspaced your article... Virtual-Z said it was okay. I think it's good enough... we're missing some scans but we have all of the info. Hope you don't mind ^^' --ZestyCactus 06:53, 2 March 2010 (UTC)
- No problem, and thanks, hopefully someone can get the other scans.—♥ Jello 06:54, 2 March 2010 (UTC)
Whoops, sorry, I don't usually edit those sections, so I didn't know how to do the footer (actually, I thought it already had a footer, lol). Thanks and sorry for fixing my dumb mistake. Littlmiget123 19:57, 2 March 2010 (UTC)
Sorrry, maybe i'm using too much wikipedia ^_-. I Understand that your servers are not the same than Wikimedia Foundation.--Senpai27 22:55, 9 March 2010 (UTC)
A Favour :)
Hey Jello, I need a favor from you. The thing is that I noticed that so many users have a fancy/beautiful user page because of cool templates and all that stuff. But I don't know much about these things (template and all that stuff). So, can you please help me in creating a new + cool user page? I don't want the exact same as your's or someone else'. It should be different/new and I am asking it from you because you seems to be an expert to me in this thing. If you don't have much time or can't create it due to some personal issues then I can totally understand. But I'll be so happy if you can create one for me. Thank you. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 17:46, 13 March 2010 (UTC)
- I'll see what I can do, though I'm not really an expert. Send me an email (through the wiki). :D —♥ Jello 18:59, 13 March 2010 (UTC)
Re: Gen 5 Art
I don't appreciate the attitude, I was only trying to help and I don't edit the site in-depth to the point I know what the archives are even, so no I didn't check them nor did I know to. There's no need to be rude about it though. Drake Clawfang 22:04, 14 May 2010 (UTC)
- I wasn't trying to be rude. You have to understand that other people have probably gotten to it before even you have. That's what the general attitude everyone here has, where we all seem to think we have found this and that first and are the first to report it, when someone else has probably done the same thing already. It's great that you're being helpful, but we have enough redundancy here as it is . I saw the same thing as you, and I checked to see if it was already uploaded or not. You don't need to call me a dick, I said what was needed to be said in a straight forward manner. I apologize if it offended you. —♥ Jello 22:14, 14 May 2010 (UTC)
- I accept your apology. Other people knowing first, yeah I'm starting to get that. At the time I had reported it, the three pages for the starters still had the "image taken from scan" caption, so I had figured the official images hadn't been found yet or else the captions would have been removed. Drake Clawfang 22:17, 14 May 2010 (UTC)
Congrats on your archives admin status. --Hmdwgf 10:36, 20 May 2010 (UTC)
BW Box Art
You said the box art was revealed. Where did you see them? I couldn't find an official source with the box arts, just fan sites not citing sources. I actually hope there is a source, though.--KurowaSan 19:17, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
- I posted a link on the talk page but here it is again:  —♥ Jello 19:19, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, sorry about bugging you lol. That link on the site is a really shy one. Thanks. I think the box arts should be posted on the games article, shouldn't they?--KurowaSan 19:23, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
Dragon-type section removal
You don't need to post it on both their talk pages...
- True, but there's no talk page that allows someone to address comments for BOTH articles, and the fact that they're individually listed as "Dragon-type" is an issue for both articles. For as far as I'm aware, the talk pages are for discussing the individual articles, and just because one piece of info is listed on one talk page doesn't mean it's being read on the other. - Nick15 00:22, 30 May 2010 (UTC)
- I answered your question on one page, and since they were exactly the same question on both pages, I felt it wasn't needed on the other. Rest assured, this information was confirmed before being put in. If you really feel it's an issue, you can put it back in but it seems redundant. —♥ Jello 00:28, 30 May 2010 (UTC)
Re: Reshiram and Zekrom
WE DO NOT KNOW THERE OFFICIAL TYPING. Why does everyone just assume that they will be Dragon-type because they were described as "Legendary Dragon Pokemon" like a Pokedex entry would state. We have no official info on their typings so the Dragon-typing should be removed for now. --Yusuke SS 20:21, 1 June 2010 (UTC)
- Woah there, you don't need to come yelling on my talk page. I actually discussed this with some admins before putting it in. I'm not one to put in crap in articles. Now that the article is in the mainspace AND protected, I can't help you there. If you really think it should be removed please discuss it on the talk page or an admin instead of yelling at one user (who can't do anything about it, now that it's protected). They were described as Dragon Pokémon at the time, and that's all the information we have right now, and it's bound to change. By the way, your signature is in violation of Bulbapedia's policy. It's supposed to reflect your user name in some way, so you might want to fix that. —♥ Jello 20:37, 1 June 2010 (UTC)
You undid an edit I did to my talk page. Why? I'm kinda new to that kind of thing (the introduction thing I edited out). Why is it important? --Mackinz of SoulSilver 05:27, 3 June 2010 (UTC)
- It's in violation of the Talk page policy. Talk page comments, including the welcome template, should not be removed. 05:02, 3 June 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, alright then. I was just confused is all. Thanks for clearing that up, Umeko-san --Mackinz of SoulSilver 05:27, 3 June 2010 (UTC)
- That was truly unexpected. Thank you, I hope I can do well. —♥ Jello 01:13, 27 June 2010 (UTC)
- Congrats! Jel. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 01:20, 27 June 2010 (UTC)
My usertag for canadians
- Your talk page isn't even that full, so there is no need for you to archive it right now. It should only be done when a talk page gets increasingly huge. And please, please, please use the preview button before saving (7 edits to my talk page in less than a minute?). If you do ever want to archive, then you move your current talk page to User talk:Megamaxxor/Archive 1 or something similar. —♥ Jello 19:30, 29 June 2010 (UTC)
Wailord's Overworld Sprite
You told me to come to you if there were any problems with overworld sprites well ni think that Wailord's sprite is just unneccesarily too big.
- Also if you have time can u get a shiny overworld sprite of Golduck
I have the right to do editing if some user's are doing false info and you don't no f J is dead so stop fucking with me that she is dead are i will hack this site. - unsigned comment from Unown (talk • contribs)
- First of all, yeah you're right everyone has a right to edit whatever the hell they want. But if you're being told repeatedly that you're wrong and it is removed then you need to stop. When you get reverted, the proper thing to do is ask why on the article's talk page, not threaten and harass staff members. Second of all, if this is how you talk to people, then no one is going to take you seriously. I hope you enjoy your ban. —♥ Jello 22:56, 12 July 2010 (UTC)
I edited the original scan in Photoshop, but since I can't edit right now (Archives are locked), I figure you could upload it. 8D --Cubic Question 03:44, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
From the official site. Cleaned up and made transparent for convenience. Posted it to you because you were the first on the recent changes list, so I was thinking you'd get it up quickest. Frugali 09:14, 15 July 2010 (UTC)
- Thank you so much. I should be sleeping right now D:. Now I have a ton of images to upload. —♥ Jello 10:37, 15 July 2010 (UTC)
Uh..I won't just editspam anymore.
I've seen something un-added. Should I..add it to the article in question?
Squizzlemarowak 16:56, 15 July 2010 (UTC)
It was to do with Espeon(Pokémon) I noticed it didn't state that Espeon, along with Umbreon are the ONLY evolved Starter Pokémon in any game. Should I insert that in?
Squizzlemarowak 18:16, 15 July 2010 (UTC)
- Maybe not on their pages, but on the Starter Pokémon, it should work. —♥ Jello 19:27, 15 July 2010 (UTC)
Ok then. Squizzlemarowak 20:08, 15 July 2010 (UTC)
See the response on my talk page. --Shiny Noctowl 19:46, 16 July 2010 (UTC)
Haha... Professor Araragi does look like the teacher from The Magic School Bus. XD Genius. P.S. I have MSN too if you want to add me: [email protected] Sorry to bother. --StaraptorEmpoleon (Eagle) 07:43, 17 July 2010 (UTC)
I put The Comment of Espeon sounding like Esprit under the ORGIN OF NAME section.So it Could be a reson for its name and also becasue power of psychis usally corrersponds to spritual powers (hence espeon is a psychic type) so it could be the reason why its a psychic and its name prefix. Just saying. (plz dont be mad im just always this optimistly-theorticly smart)