User talk:Force Fire
|WELCOME TO MY TALK PAGE|
|Archive One||Archive Two||Archive Three||Archive Four||Archive Five|
|Archive Six||Archive Seven||Archive Eight||Archive Nine||Archive Ten|
Hey! I have a strong reason to believe Sun2020 (talk · contribs) is yet another sockpuppet of Kittystyler (talk · contribs). Sun2020's writing style for this edit to Ash Ketchum is extremely reminiscent of Kittystyler's old writing style for this edit to the same article. Do you think you can look into it? Thank you! GrammarFreak01 (talk) 21:20, 5 January 2020 (UTC)
- Why does Kittystyler refuse to give up? I find these repeated comebacks very tiresome. --FinnishPokéFan92 (talk) 21:25, 5 January 2020 (UTC)
- Because they're a troll, especially considering they refused to even acknowledge the existence of their original talk page when they were still active here. GrammarFreak01 (talk) 21:28, 5 January 2020 (UTC)
If you have the time, please let me know if User:Daniel Carrero/Puzzle needs anything to be approved (any change in contents, layout, etc.). If/when possible, I'd like it to be moved back to the template namespace. I also asked about aproving it on Discord, though I'm still waiting to see if anyone will reply there.
I created that template and used it in these pages:
- I think asking staff who has more knowledge on the side games would give a better opinion.--ForceFire 05:57, 10 January 2020 (UTC)
Hi Force Fire, thanks for adding Dragapult to the Pseudo-legendary Pokémon article (which I requested on Discord since I don't have edit access). The box for Dragapult is bigger than the other boxes in the first section, though. Qzekrom (talk) 18:55, 9 January 2020 (UTC)
- You're welcome. I'm aware that the Dragapult image is large, I did try to resize it to make it smaller (as to make the template even with the others) but felt that it made the image look too small and unidentifiable, so I just left it as is.--ForceFire 05:57, 10 January 2020 (UTC)
- Is there a way make it smaller for the section that shows all Pseudo-legendary Pokémon together? It jsut getting clutter up and hard to see them all.--Jacob Kogan (talk) 05:59, 10 January 2020 (UTC)
- Why did you revert me at those pages about types?
- I'm still waiting for approval of these pages:
What's the point?
Why did you revert my episode title changes? SM003 is CLEARLY a pun, that's not difficult to see at all. We've added pun titles before. So why not now? And the others were put in the correct order of the Japanese title (not the translations of them) and added with words that needed to be added, like "region", when region is clearly in the title and has been included in other episode titles that had the Japanese characters for the word "region" in them before? Why stop now? We don't NEED to rely off translations from people over at Serebii. Other people CAN add titles as well. If there's a problem with them, at the very least explain why, I'm so annoyed with you being angry at me. Playerking95 (talk) 09:43, 12 January 2020 (UTC)
- And I've done nothing wrong to deserve this from just a single admin. Playerking95 (talk) 09:45, 12 January 2020 (UTC)
- I rolled back your edit on the episode list article based off your SM003 edit. The other changes, while questionable, were fine. As for SM003, as we discussed before, not everything is a pun. "Fushigi da ne" can be an actual phrase. Just because "fushigi" is in the title, doesn't automatically make it a pun.--ForceFire 10:01, 12 January 2020 (UTC)