Difference between revisions of "User talk:Dannyjenn/Archive 1"
(Undo revision 1827735 by Dannyjenn (talk)It's against the rules to remove messages from your talk page)
Latest revision as of 23:59, 5 March 2013
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Dannyjenn!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Responding to conversations
- Once again, please don't respond to comments which are older than six months. Pokégeek 20:07, 16 March 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry, I didn't realize that was against the rules. Dannyjenn 20:19, 16 March 2012 (UTC)
Since you removed your message, I'll just answer you here. :P It was a line that was said in both the original and the dub. They've been trying their hardest to make the dub script as spot on to the original as they can. (Sometimes too spot on cause they have used Japanese names for moves before xD!) So it's not a dub error. :) ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 21:40, 17 March 2012 (UTC)
Edit the mainspace more than the talkspace. Simply bringing up issues will not get you any privileges faster. Make small, inconsequential edits, such as grammar and spelling, and your reputation will rise. Just trust me on this. Thanks.--Muk-a-matic-Maketh the Muk go round... 04:38, 21 March 2012 (UTC)
- Okay, that I'll do. Usually I post in the Talk pages because the changes I suggest are either too major for me to make myself (like a suggestion to change an article name, etc.) or too debateable as to whether or not a change is even necessary. But yeah, if I see a small error like spelling or grammar I'll go and fix it. Dannyjenn 04:53, 21 March 2012 (UTC)
After our brief discussion on the talk page for the PokéGods I felt I should contact you privately to see if you're aware of the RageCandyBar website that I helped write articles for. We did quite a bit of research into the PokéGod phenomenon, so it's always a pleasure to see continued interest. You certainly seem knowledgeable or at least intuitive in the subject, so would you be interested in talking some time? Slowpokeisgod 05:09, 26 March 2012 (UTC)
- Sure. You helped with the RageCandyBar website? Yeah, I've seen that, it's a great site. Most of the stuff I know about the Pokégods is from what I remember seeing on various web pages back when the rumours were going around. I did look into it again recently (which is when I came across the RageCandyBar site), but unfortunately researching the subject isn't as easy anymore since many of the original rumours are no longer there. But there is still a lot of stuff out there. Dannyjenn 05:34, 26 March 2012 (UTC)
- The site started out on Angelfire by SailorClef, but I came on and really pushed the project forward. It unfortunately tapered out despite us having made numerous additional discoveries with over a dozen articles yet unpublished. We're hoping to resume the project at some point since we do have a concordance of the various websites (both still on-line and archived) that are the source for many of the rumors. Slowpokeisgod 06:08, 26 March 2012 (UTC)