From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, DSDark!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
00:21, 15 February 2011 (UTC)
Cite sources when finding "English" names. - Mitsumasa 20:13, 3 March 2007 (UTC)
Hi! I'd just like to let you know that our signature policy requires that users' signatures contain a link to either their user page or their talk page. So I'd like to ask you to update your signature so that it complies. Thanks! Tiddlywinks (talk) 13:49, 30 June 2016 (UTC)
- Hey there! Your signature still doesn't have a link, which it needs. In case you're confused, the instructions on how to change your signature can be found in the signature policy that Tiddlywinks linked above. Thanks! Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 19:08, 14 October 2016 (UTC)