From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, CobaltYoshi27!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Stop changing updated base stats back to what they were prior to Gen VI; I have no idea why you're doing it. Inserting false information may result in a block.--電禅Den Zen 20:58, 5 November 2013 (UTC)
I apologize for this issue greatly. I had no idea they were changed for Generation VI, no one ever said they were. I thought someone was going around changing them, trying to give people the wrong information. I will stop changing it because I now know that they were changed. I had no intention in giving the wrong information. I hope you understand. CobaltYoshi27 (talk) 21:03, 5 November 2013 (UTC)