From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Cinday123!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Please stop greeting people, this is not what talk pages are for. Please read the talk page policy for more information. There is a reason we have the forums. The above comment is supported by Spyspotter. 01:12, 9 July 2013 (UTC)
OK! Cinday123 (talk) 01:33, 9 July 2013 (UTC)
Please note that, according to the userspace policy, you are not allowed to edit other people's userspaces as you did on Relicant's. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 22:42, 22 November 2013 (UTC)
What? OK! I will stop it, and are you admin? Cinday123 (talk) 22:53, 22 November 2013 (UTC)
And one more thing, I still edit pages to fix problems and change generations, thanks people! Cinday123 (talk) 23:02, 22 November 2013 (UTC)
- I'm not a staff member, but you can see who is on this page. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 23:11, 22 November 2013 (UTC)
- OK, for example, SnorlaxMonster is a staff member. Cinday123 (talk) 23:13, 22 November 2013 (UTC)
The Preview Button
Instead of editing a page several times in a row, try using the preview button to make sure your edit looks the way you want it to. It's right next to the Save Page button. Please try it out, so as not to clog up the Recent Changes. Thanks! --- poikins 07:44, 23 November 2013 (UTC)