From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Charlie!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Hi, thanks for your contribution at Bulbapedia, but please remember next time that, before proposing a template for mainspacing, (other than giving a meaningful purpose to it) check that there aren't any bugs to it (like those <noinclude> tags shown in there, they broke your template). Now I fixed it and it's usable again. This is not a warning, but a friendly reminder. Thank you. Masatoshitalk 02:22, 17 September 2012 (UTC)
- I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to cause you any extra work! I just copied and pasted from another template and I thought I got it all worked out. Sorry. --Charlie (talk) 02:33, 17 September 2012 (UTC)
Creating redirects to nonexistent pages is rather pointless, so please refrain from doing so in the future. Thanks, --Pokemaster97 21:36, 8 April 2013 (UTC)
Delete template on spambot pages
Just so you know, it's not necessary to put delete templates on spambot pages. Staff members see them pretty quickly, and they'll get rid of them. Thank you for helping out! --It's Funktastic~!話してください 22:01, 26 September 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you, but I did it because there are times where there is lack of coverage between staff so it's to provide a way for them to find it if it's lost in the RC.-- Charlie (talk) 22:34, 26 September 2013 (UTC)