From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Charlie!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Hi, thanks for your contribution at Bulbapedia, but please remember next time that, before proposing a template for mainspacing, (other than giving a meaningful purpose to it) check that there aren't any bugs to it (like those <noinclude> tags shown in there, they broke your template). Now I fixed it and it's usable again. This is not a warning, but a friendly reminder. Thank you. Masatoshitalk 02:22, 17 September 2012 (UTC)
- I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to cause you any extra work! I just copied and pasted from another template and I thought I got it all worked out. Sorry. --Charlie (talk) 02:33, 17 September 2012 (UTC)
Creating redirects to nonexistent pages is rather pointless, so please refrain from doing so in the future. Thanks, --Pokemaster97 21:36, 8 April 2013 (UTC)