- If you archive a user talk page, please add a link to the archived page somewhere at the top of the page, so other users could access it easier.
- I noticed you did four edits to a subpage of your userspace. Instead, be sure to preview your edits so you can catch errors. That way, you can reduce the amount of consecutive edits.
- 1. Okay, will do. How would I get to an archive?
- 2. I did use preview. The first three edits I didn't want to do all at once, and the fourth was adding something I didn't know about when I was editing (the candidates for mainspace thing). I do try to use the preview feature. ----Celadonkey 21:49, 2 January 2017 (UTC)
FYI, we usually don't welcome users who haven't made any contributions. There are many accounts created on BP that never make any edits.
(Also, you need to add a link to the old talk page you archived at the top of this page, like Berrenta said above.)
- Okay, thanks for telling me. But like I asked Berrenta, how would I get to the archive? I don't remember the link I put it at. --Celadonkey 21:18, 5 February 2017 (UTC)
- Your archive is User talk:Celadonkey/Archive. I know, it's sometimes hard to find things once you've moved them :) For future reference, if you start typing in the search bar, it'll give you a drop down with suggestions, that's how I found your archive--just started typing "User talk:Celadonkey" and it popped up :) slimey01 00:53, 6 February 2017 (UTC)