From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, BetaT!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Thank you for fixing the PI article! Well I am trying to fix that article, and I have no idea what the heck is the cause. And the cause is just double }}. Anyways, thank you! --~~ThePokémonFanSince1995~~-- 02:10, 26 May 2015 (UTC)
Kecleon explosion glitch
I have some questions about the kecleon explosion glitch you found,
- 1. Will the Kecleon be able to be recruited and also will its stats be abnormaly high?
- 2. If you walk away from there and become labled as a thief will there spawn more Kecleons?
- 3. If its your own explosion will this glitch still occur or does it have to be an trap or aftermath?
Also I am thinking of moving this to the glitch section somehow since I consider it a glitch , wanted to know what you think of it. --Raltseye (talk) 07:51, 8 June 2015 (UTC)