From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Berrenta!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
I moved my Deer page to your Trophy page, which can be viewed here (odd... weird space, sorry about that...). Just a friendly reminder in advance to use the preview button. If need be, I usually copy and paste my data into a Word document, so it's easier to read and whatnot. Any other questions, feel free to ask. ht14 01:23, 26 November 2012 (UTC)
- Okay, thanks for letting me know. I'll be sure to add my other tables sometime later in the week as well. Take care! Berrenta (talk) 02:03, 26 November 2012 (UTC)
Moves that partially trap
Thank you for your help on the "Moves that partially trap" pages! ;) They are much better than mines. --Blinx9999guizar (talk) 04:10, 27 November 2012 (UTC)