|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Axxonn!
Here are a few links to help you get started:
The Manual of Style, or MoS, outlines the format of all pages on Bulbapedia.
All of our administrators are here to help! Talk to them if you have any questions or problems with Bulbapedia.
On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~), or by using the "Your signature with a timestamp" () button at the top of the edit window.
The Userspace Policy says that you should keep userspace edits (edits to User:Axxonn) to a minimum, and outlines a few other guidelines for your userspace.
For a complete list of policies and editing advice, please see the Welcome Portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. Please don't do it any more, though. Bulbapedia's Userspace policy restricts the amount you can edit your userpage. This policy was instated to prevent strain on our server, and also to promote people helping out in the mainspace. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, after all, so help us out by contributing to some articles before coming back to your personal userpage. The more often you edit in the mainspace, the more you will be allowed to edit your userpage. Thanks! --ht14 01:50, 22 April 2010 (UTC)
Just testing it out. Not sure if I'm allowed to do that here though. But then again, what are talk pages for anyways? No one's talking on mine. Except for that guy over there. Um yeah that's it. ~ AxxonntheAwesometrainer 21:23, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
- You actually don't have to save the page in order to test out your signature - just hit preview and you'll be able to see how it looks just fine! :3 (Unless, of course, the server is being a bitch and you keep getting 504's when trying to preview...) 梅子❀✿ 21:29, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry, I know, I just wanted to put my new signature someplace where it would stay. If that makes any sense. Anyways, how do you people find these random new sections in talk pages so fast? ~ AxxonntheAwesometrainer 21:40, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
- We use the "Recent changes" link on the sidebar right above the search box. ;) R.A. Hunter Blade 21:42, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, I see. So you guys are like on patrol. And thanks for unintentionally showing me how to make a new indent with colons. ~ AxxonntheAwesometrainer 21:45, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
Am I allowed to delete that 'Welcome' thing at the top of this page?
It's kinda annoying and I don't see it a lot on other people's userpages. ~ AxxonntheAwesometrainer 21:42, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
- Nope Sorry. Thank you a ton for asking first. You can't delete talk page messages. When the page gets older you can archive it and start afresh but we have to keep a record of all messages on Bulbapedia somewhere.--Beligaronia (talk) 21:45, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
- No problem. I got a bit cautious after I got blocked from editing my userpage. By the way, how to you archive stuff? ~ AxxonntheAwesometrainer 21:50, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
- Just move the page to comething like User talk:Axxonn/Archive 1, then put a link to that page here. Werdnae (talk) 21:59, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
- Please make sure that you have actually read the welcome template, however; it's there to help, not to look ugly. 梅子❀✿ 22:05, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
Hooray finally my user talk is getting lively
By the way, to anyone who reads this, is this abuse of editing talk pages? ~ AxxonntheAwesometrainer 21:51, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, it kind of is. XD;; I'd suggest you refrain from continuing to do this in the future. 梅子❀✿ 21:56, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, sorry :) ~ AxxonntheAwesometrainer 21:58, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
My editing privileges
Does anyone know if my block from editing my userpage is a set amount of days? Or do I have to ask an administrator to unblock me? ~ AxxonntheAwesometrainer 22:29, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
- As far as I'm aware it is once an admin is satisfied that you have made enough mainspace edits (i.e. edits to pages without a prefix). Werdnae (talk) 22:37, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
- Are you sure they will be aware of my edits? And is it possible that I find out who blocked me?~ AxxonntheAwesometrainer 22:43, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
- Um, I just checked, as far as I can tell you're not in abuse and your page isn't protected, so there shouldn't be anything stopping you from editing your userpage. Just remember the Userspace policy, and that the Admins would prefer your total number of Mainspace edits to far outnumber your number of userspace edits. Werdnae (talk) 23:03, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, but instead of "edit this page" it says "view source", and when I click it it says "You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
You do not have permission to edit pages in the User namespace." :( ~ AxxonntheAwesometrainer 23:39, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
- Ah, I think that means you're not Autoconfirmed yet. Since you've edited the mainspace your email address should be confirmed, so I think you'll just need to wait a bit. It should just be a few days. Unless, of course, you've changed you email address in your preferences. If I remember correctly the wait was added recently (obviously after you last edited your page), as it is normally the newer users who abuse the userspace. Werdnae (talk) 23:49, 1 May 2010 (UTC)
- Ohhhh, I see. But how come it says "emailconfirmed" in my preferences? - unsigned comment from Axxonn (talk • contribs)
- Because your email is confirmed, which means that you can edit. When the new usergroups were implemented they changed it to delay Autoconfirmation for a bit after the email is confirmed. More info is here. Werdnae (talk) 00:31, 2 May 2010 (UTC)
YAY MY EDITING PRIVILEGES
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Whoever let me edit my user page again
or whoever autoconfirmed me
— Axxonnthe Awesometrainer 01:30, 9 May 2010 (UTC)
- You autoconfirmed yourself by proving yourself as a good user. It's based on both time spent here and edits, though I'm not gonna tell you specifically how many edits or how much time, so as to keep people from seeking only to do that many edits or spend that much time here to get their userpage, then go crazy with it and get locked from the userspace. Once you're autoconfirmed you can create pages in most namespaces, though, so have at it. TTEchidna 21:59, 12 May 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, thanks — Axxonnthe Awesometrainer 22:01, 12 May 2010 (UTC)
If you did not read your last warning, then please read it now. You have edited the
User: namespace too much. In the past, no one was allowed to edit their userpages because some users were over-editing their own userpages. Your personal editing privileges can be taken away, so please do not edit your page any more for now. Instead, how about helping contribute to some of Bulbapedia's many articles? Thank you. --MaverickNate 02:22, 10 May 2010 (UTC)
- Ohhhh sorry I didn't know user subpages count toward the count too /:) — Axxonnthe Awesometrainer 02:26, 10 May 2010 (UTC)````
Be careful with your edits. You removed our talk page comments, and replaced it with yours. When you're saving it tells you if there's an edit conflict or you're about to override another users edit. I've seen that with your other edits as well. If you're having issues, sorry, but please be more careful. —♥ Jello 20:51, 18 May 2010 (UTC)
- I just noticed that, sorry. It didn't say anything about an edit conflict, so I assumed no one else said anything. I'll try to be more careful in the future. — AxxonntheAwesometrainer 20:52, 18 May 2010 (UTC)
- For the overwriting to occur it should either tell you that you are editing an outdated version of the page when you start editing or it should come up with an edit conflict when you save the page. If it isn't doing either it is probably a good idea to report it as a bug on the forums. Werdnae (talk) 21:16, 18 May 2010 (UTC)
How exactly do you call putting a couple of usernames behind code that HIDES the text giving credit to the people that spent many hours creating code for you to copypaste to your userpage with the same effect?--RexRacer 02:01, 21 May 2010 (UTC)
- Nonono, I was just hiding it until I could find the last person that I got something from. I think it was an administrator. I was waiting to find that user and add him/her to the list before I un-hid it so it would be more complete. — AxxonntheAwesometrainer 02:08, 21 May 2010 (UTC)
- Aha! Found tc26. Now check my userpage. — AxxonntheAwesometrainer 02:23, 21 May 2010 (UTC)
How come all the navigation stuff is on the bottom? What did I do wrong with the coding? — AxxonntheAwesometrainer 01:29, 6 August 2010 (UTC)
- Always close your divs. —darklordtrom 01:34, 6 August 2010 (UTC)
- Oh ok thanks. — AxxonntheAwesometrainer 13:46, 6 August 2010 (UTC)
Why is there a user whose name is suspiciously identical to my own with your IP address? TTEchidna 01:02, 31 August 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry sorry my cousins came over and messed around with the computer. →ΑΧΧΟΝΝfire 00:24, 29 September 2010 (UTC)
Just a quick question
Do I know you from somewhere? Bug Catcher Wade Userpage Talk page 09:57, 28 January 2011 (UTC)
- Nah. Though that is the inspiration for my username ^.^ →ΑΧΧΟΝΝfire 13:53, 28 January 2011 (UTC)
Hi, we have to make an Ancient Pokémon (or Prehistoric Pokémon) page. There is a page with Extraterrestrial Pokémon, a page with Fossils. But we have to make a page with pokémon from the first years:
- Mew, Relicanth, Kabuto, Kabutops, Omanyte, Omastar, Aerodactyl, Lileep, Cradily, Anorith, Armaldo, Cranidos, Rampardos, Shieldon, Bastiodon, Tirtouga, Carracosta, Archen, Archeop!
What do you think?
--Semmier (talk) 14:43, 27 August 2012 (UTC)
- Er, I'm probably not the right person to ask. Maybe you can ask one of the admins? →ΑΧΧΟΝΝfire 20:41, 27 August 2012 (UTC)