From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Amanater!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Romeo and Ralph
Both are not similar. Romeo and Juliet loved each other, but not Ralph and Emily who hated each other but they did not fall in love at the end of the episode.--ForceFire 07:01, 25 April 2012 (UTC)
When I said that the episode was about the pokemon, their trainers, and how they fell in love, I meant how the pokemon were in love, not the trainers.
Pokémon's Trainer Choice sections
You started a project without the staff's consent. If you would like to make specific edits on a lot of pages, then it qualifies as a project, and you should consult a staff member first. Masatoshitalk 03:55, 17 July 2012 (UTC)