From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Alec9!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:Alec9/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here! --PsychicRider☮
17:44, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
Until Platinum comes out in English, the name stays as Pluto. K?--KK llnn 19:13, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
- Or rather, until we get some better confirmation than Circuit City. TTEchidna 22:47, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
Edit other people's userpages. They aren't yours, so you can't change things, unless you're fixing a broken link or something. The Dark Fiddler - Nos hablamos? 21:55, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
- Or if they give you permission. However, it must pertain to:
Slow down on editing the
User: namespace. There are only four userspace edits allowed per day, and you have gone over the limit. Editing your userpage too much will lead to it being locked again. Instead of making multiple small edits, why not instead use the preview button (Alt + Shift + P) to check your edits before saving the page? Thank you. --The Dark Fiddler - Nos hablamos? 22:20, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
Like I said to your "brother"
Don't create pages like that Puhy page, there is no such thing, and is therefore fake. It should go in your userpage. The Dark Fiddler - Nos hablamos? 22:40, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
- You know, this is considered vandalism. The Dark Fiddler - Nos hablamos? 22:50, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
- Fix'd. Stop making fake garbage pages. Gen V has not been announced. One more after this warning has been sent, and you're looking at a block until after GSDS comes out. TTEchidna 22:53, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
- Also, can you tell me why the English names would be out before the Japanese ones? --ケンジのガール 23:13, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
This is your second warning. Please refrain from editing the
User: namespace too rapidly, or you will lose privileges. --The Dark Fiddler - Nos hablamos? 02:17, 5 January 2009 (UTC)
This is your final warning. Failure to comply with the limit on editing the
User: namespace will cause you to lose the ability to edit it. --- s.Combusken 02:20, 5 January 2009 (UTC)
Hey, Alec. Thanks for joining Project Trainer Class. And I hope we can expand these articles for good--Clarky13 21:23, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, It doesn't seem like a popular topic on the 'pedia.--Clarky13 02:34, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
Aww, that's sweet! But can I ask....why? パチリスの恋人12 20:40, 20 January 2009 (UTC)