User talk:Agent 219
|60px||You are only allowed to post here if it's important. If not put it in the Comments Section|
|You may now put stuff in here again, as long as you put the etc. in the proper place|
|PS The name's Jemar not Jemor|
|IF your here to look witness or join in the battle arena please click here|
- 1 Comments
- 2 Userboxes
- 3 Images
- 4 Pokémon Crater
- 5 It rather late but...
- 6 Your embarassing usertalk page bribe is still here but moved
- 7 IM BACK!
- 8 C'mon
- 9 Pokémon Crater
- 10 You want Spam? I'll show you spam
Don't forget some pages are CaSe SeNsItIvE.♥
Does anybody here play Mushiking?
Moved from Pokemon Crater
|This part has been moved from Pokemon Crater|
I will unleash my true power on you if one of you guys calls me a girl ok? *blushes* --Jemar 10:14, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
- I'm proud of my ability to irritate people! File:Ani475MS.gif Agent #448☆ DP | EFile:Ani282MS.gif 10:15, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
Do any of you remember Katrina? I created her and if you would like that to happen again, stop irritating me. --Jemar 10:16, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
Katrina is a Hurricane FYI --Jemar 10:25, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
A lot of people mistaken a lot of Agents (Agent 219, 319, 449, 17, etc) as me! I'll explain to you the origin of my name:
- I have always wanted to be a secret agent (what? i have dreams too you know)
- The number 219 is my favorite number
- Put it all together and you got Agent 219! Or Agent 319! as long as there is a 19 in that name its me. *pant* pant*
Nice one. Did you know that my real name is always spelled or pronouced wrong? The common mistakes are Jomar, Jimar, Jeymar, Reymar (So not relate to my real name) and lets forget Jemaroo 3000 (I hate my name) --Jemar 12:05, 28 October 2007 (UTC)
Psssttt.... You spelled my name wrong... again. *sigh*.--Jemar 09:57, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
What the? Many people mistaken me for a girl this time! Grrr..... When I get my hands on those people.... *Activating Smash Mode* --Jemar 09:57, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
- Er, what was your name again? Was it, Jeni? File:Ani475MS.gif Agent #448☆ DP | EFile:Ani282MS.gif 10:04, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
X(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's on my signiture!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrr.............. It's Jemar. Ok? --Jemar 10:11, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
I just found out that I have strange allergy to unfashionable clothes. Even if I'm a GUY. Recently I said to my friends: "I don't like you style DARLING." How humiliating is that?! --Jemar 08:31, 7 November 2007 (UTC)
Could you teach me how to do images? I'm Jackowaco, the kid that's helping you edit the Pokémon Crater.
Thank You for helping me with that page, but sadly I don't know either. But I do know how to do like the one on my signiture its like this
I'm sorry but we don't really need info about signitures right now. But, we really need serious help on images. Thank you for trying. --Jemar 01:55, 28 October 2007 (UTC)
Thank you Jackowaco for the Pokémon Crater Page help. I know a lot about that game because I'm an old player of that game.--Jemar 01:55, 28 October 2007 (UTC)
Maybe. The Main part of the article should only be about the website itself. And the other data may be put into side articles. Because the page is beginning to look like a walkthrough somehow. We still need a lot of help with it because we don't know how to do a lot of things. --Jemar 01:21, 29 October 2007 (UTC)
Oh, like the one in Pokemon Crater? Lets ask some proffesionals like the Administrators. --Jemar 02:42, 30 October 2007 (UTC)
I got it! I know how to do images! Just go to the Bulbagarden Archive; there are tons of catagories of images. Under each one is a "code." For images, type [[Image:code]]. For moving sprites like the one on my signature, type [[Image:Ani000MS.gif]]. The 000 was just an example of a Pokémon's number. By the way always use three digits (001 for Bulbasaur, 010 for Caterpie, 100 for Voltorb). --JackowacoFile:Ani082MS.gif 18:03, October 30 2007
Don't try [[Image:Ani000MS.gif]]! Just don't! It's File:Ani000MS.gifFile:Ani000MS.gifFile:Ani000MS.gifFile:Ani000MS.gifFile:Ani000MS.gifFile:Ani000MS.gifFile:Ani475MS.gif Agent #448 DP | ☆File:Ani282MS.gif 07:34, 4 November 2007 (UTC)File:Ani000MS.gifFile:Ani000MS.gifFile:Ani000MS.gifFile:Ani000MS.gifFile:Ani000MS.gifFile:Ani000MS.gif
Why should I not try that? I'm dizzy. --Jemar 09:54, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
Hey, Jackowaco I already know that. ;) Thanks anyway. --Jemar 09:58, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
- Okay...You can try that. But it's irritating, so try not to...File:Ani475MS.gif Agent #448☆ DP | EFile:Ani282MS.gif 10:04, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
We were focusing too much on the pictures of the Pokémon that we even forgot to put links on some Pokémon! Before we do anything lets think about ideas and put them here (don't forget to put your name on the idea if you agree): --Jemar 08:08, 6 November 2007 (UTC)
Pokémon Crater Ideas
- Side article- Agent 219,
- Pictures- Agent 219,
It rather late but...
Your embarassing usertalk page bribe is still here but moved
Thanks! --Jemar 08:27, 16 November 2007 (UTC)
Im back! i have some mouse issues that one click is equivalent to 2 clicks so this comment might end up into two so please delete the double please... and in the arena i have brought a neopet friend.. the snowager! wohoo! --Jemar 13:28, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
- And my descendant, Agent 025 (Lagomorph BEWARE!) is here to help me! User:Optimus35/sig 14:20, 12 December 2007 (UTC)
Hey, dude. Do you realise that it was my userpage??? I can type whatever fuck I want to! User:Optimus35/sig 12:24, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
Take it to the judge. :p just kiddin' but still there is no difference. There are other younger people out there who will view your page and if they are new here, they might think that this site is not for kids. Hello? You have to think about the younger people, the sensitive people and who knows the president might even view this page! Now you get it? Consideration is important. --Jemar 01:12, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
Urm, yeah. It's closed. User:Optimus35/sig 07:27, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
How dare you tell me that it's closed and rub it in! --Jemar 07:28, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
You want Spam? I'll show you spam
Spam is this...User:Optimus35/sig 07:31, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
And, maybe, I dunno, this?
I asked that months ago already. I'm going to hate you for that. --Jemar [[Image:Ani213MS.gif|20x]] 07:33, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
AGENT 219 HAS CHALLENGED YOU IN THE BATTLE ARENA! --Jemar 20x 07:35, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
- 025, 475, 282, 427 are all busy. I figured real peeps are easier to handle...User:Optimus35/sig 08:23, 16 December 2007 (UTC)
- Why you little...*kills Agent 219* User:Optimus35/sig 03:13, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
- ...I despise you...Battle Chip! HarpNote! Slot in! (Let's hoep that Jemaria won't think TIna likes me too) *String fires at Jemaria and he gets hit 5 times! User:Optimus35/sig 11:04, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
- Now, look who's the one who likes Tina: JEMARIA! User:Optimus35/sig 11:07, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
- Neither have I, so STOP talking about us in a relationship, okay, pretty boy? User:Optimus35/sig 11:09, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
- Who? *smiles evilly* User:Optimus35/sig 11:12, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
- Oh, never mind. We'll just continue with the war...User:Optimus35/sig 11:22, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
- If you were, I'd bet you'd be dating Tina instead of thinking I was. User:Optimus35/sig 11:37, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
Hey, who's Mia? (Amazing, I had a crush on someone who's name starts with 'M' too.) User:Optimus35/sig 11:41, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
Ctrl + A. I can see very well. User:Optimus35/sig 11:45, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
But still, how did you know that I was using white letters?
It was blank for quite a while...User:Optimus35/sig 11:50, 17 December 2007 (UTC)
Mhmm...Mia and Jemar (hey, they rhyme!) sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
Foist cumes lurve Zen comez marraige Third iz a baby in an infanz carriage!
User:Optimus35/sig 04:24, 18 December 2007 (UTC) Does Mia use Email?
- What happened? The two of you were in a relationship? Then...*wipes phony tear form eye*...you broke up? User:Optimus35/sig 10:10, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
Sad to see the debry scattered everywhere victims of love... are going down the... whatever. How could we have broken up while the moment the school paparatzzi knew, they told her and she moved to the next city. darn you! paparatzi! Its all your fault its all your fault! --Jemar 12:01, 18 December 2007 (UTC)--Jemar 12:01, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
- Wow...she loved you adn you loved her *cries*...you'll meet again. I know you will...User:Optimus35/sig 12:03, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
Well, I was joking you there. But that story was true with another crush of mine years ago. This time I'm hitting every person with a pathetic attempt to tell her. PS I make sure they get bruised all over. --Jemar 12:05, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
Hmm? MIA! IF YOU SEE THIS AND KNOW SOMEONE CALLED JEMAR, JEMAR LIKES YOU!!! And, yo, I don't stink...User:Optimus35/sig 12:23, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
And then her computer broke. Because of yours truly. *cough*
She must really hate you...*cries* User:Optimus35/sig 03:59, 19 December 2007 (UTC)
She still hasen't realized that I sent a really stupid virus that only makes your computer turn of and then the virus dies after the job's complete. But still, she got addicted to telking, talking girl stuff.
Girls are dumb asses (except for (Tina?) big sis) User:Optimus35/sig 04:08, 19 December 2007 (UTC)
Kekeke. Most of the Paintchatters are female, but then again most of them are much older. :p Comes at the price of having a really perverted mind, though. Lol. Rule 34'd toliet, anyone? :p User:TinaTheKirlia/Sig 04:12, 19 December 2007 (UTC)
I'm not a pervert. I just like blending WITH THE IDIOT WHO DON'T THINK! *coughs* *while saying the previous sentence he looks at 448*
Hmmm...I realy think that most of the girls we have here are idiots (especially Tina and
Darkeiya eggface) *laughs evilly* Hopes TTE doesn't see this...User:Optimus35/sig 04:17, 19 December 2007 (UTC)
I was talking about you. And, of course he will. And is TTE a girl or boy?