|Welcome to Bulbapedia, AWild------Appeared!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Talk Page Comments
Removing talk page comments, including the initial welcome template, is prohibited per Bulbapedia's talk page policy. Please do not remove any comments in the future. If you wish to clean old comments away, you should archive your talk page instead. Thank you! ----Pokemaster97 18:29, 9 May 2012 (UTC)
- Likewise, please do not leave pointless messages on talk pages. Every message should be constructive, and intended to better the overall quality of the article. Also, please refrain from commenting on discussions older than 6 months. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 11:50, 26 May 2012 (UTC)
The Preview Button
Instead of editing a page several times in a row, try using the preview button to make sure your edit looks the way you want it to. It's right next to the Save Changes button... Please try it out, so as not to clog up the Recent Changes. Thanks! --SnorlaxMonster 10:24, 10 May 2012 (UTC)
- After previewing, the editing box is still at the bottom of the page, and it will have your info in it. Usually when I go back my info stays, but that depends on your browser (both Firefox and Chrome keep data entering in pages in the history that I know of; chances are most other browsers do too). --SnorlaxMonster 15:17, 10 May 2012 (UTC)
- You need to make more edits. If you keep editing, you'll be able to create your userpage in no time. Also, please remember to sign all comments with four ~~~~ --Pokemaster97 17:43, 11 May 2012 (UTC)
Do you have to do a certain number? poo 16:26, 14 May 2012 (UTC)
Your signature must at least resemble your username, as per the signature policy. "poo" is not close enough to "AWild------Appeared", so please amend this as soon as possible. --SnorlaxMonster 13:34, 16 May 2012 (UTC)
Is this ok? A wild ------ appeared 17:14, 17 May 2012 (UTC)
- I think it needs to link to your userpage too, like this.→ Sneaking from page to page... It's the page-editing purple ghost... Gengarzilla! 17:20, 17 May 2012 (UTC)
How you do that? A wild ------ appeared 17:24, 17 May 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, Gengarzilla is right. And how you did it just then is fine. Now please remember to sign your comments, as you haven't been signing many of them lately. --SnorlaxMonster 07:13, 18 May 2012 (UTC)
Hi there, when you create pages here, they need to have a purpose, and they need to be notable. Creating pages for no reason is considered spam, and vandalism, and is completely unacceptable. Do not ever create a page like that again. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 15:54, 23 May 2012 (UTC)
Looks like I might be leaving. For a while.
Well I won't be coming back until Christmas, when I get my copies of PKMN B2W2.
Until then, goodbye :(
Except... you can see me on my wiki: Ores of Minecraft Wiki - my name is Minecraft246 and I have a similar signature I will be stopping by to dump scraps of info. - 19:31, 15 September 2012 (UTC)
Your signature must link using your current username on Bulbapedia. If you want to have your username changed, you may request so from the Editorial Board but your signature cannot use the new username until the rename has been approved & applied. Your redirect has been deleted. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 21:35, 15 September 2012 (UTC)
It's because I'm copying the same signature formatting from my account on Wikia. Sorry about that. - :(11:50, 16 September 2012 (UTC)
- If it's copying, then please change the link to User talk:AWild------Appeared. Kogoro wasn't simply informing you; she was telling you. And since you haven't heeded, every time you leave your sig at current, you leave a red link, which is a problem, and no other part of your sig links to your correct username, which is against the rules as explained, so you sort of have to change it, please. Look over the Signature policy for the guidelines. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 11:48, 17 September 2012 (UTC)
Your (annoying) edits
I've been noticing recently many edits made by you to this page that are either completely or partialy useless. The first time I corrected it I was hoping you would understand; same for the second one... and the third... and the forth! Now I just can't avoid writing some advice on your talk page, because you've gone too far:
- I noticed you really added a lot of incomplete templates to several sections of that same page, specifying the need of a pic or a video. Don't exaggerate! Yeah, I may understand the fact that this section needs a video, but try not to be abusive: this one is ok without an image, because... please, is it that hard to imagine a green point becoming red??? However, I wouldn't blame you if you uploaded that picture; it's just to tell you that since it's not a wiki life or death matter, the incomplete sign is completely unnecessary on those situations, with an image of so being just an accessory.
- Oh, these edits that I'm going to refer are the most annoying ones, being they the motive for me to have decided to write this to you now: the Opelucid Gym glitch pics. 4 things about it:
- Just because there are 4 directions in the game it doesn't mean that you have to take 4 photos of the glitch. One is enough!
- Images MUST be png!
- Ah, about these last 2 points, are you aware of the confusion that they caused??? Go here! Yeah, just because you uploaded too many images and they were in jpg!
- Categorize them well! What am I talking about? When you uploaded those pics, when you were prompted to select a category you just selected "screenshot". No! If you had scrolled it a little more, you would have found an option called "Screenshot from a pokémon game". That's the correct one!
- Finaly, if you want some privacy... have you noticed that whenever your iPhone takes a photo, it records the coordinates of where you took it? If you take a look at the bottom of the pages for those pics you'll notice it. That coordinates measure also happens with normal cameras. So, if you don't want to be tracked, then you should , after copying the original photo to the computer, take a snapshot of it, so that the data will be empty.
- Ok, this last point hasn't to do with the main matter, but is important: if you answer this, please start your message with a ":". That will make the beggining of your reply be more at the right, so that it will not be confused with my message. From the second message on, each has to begin with one more ":" than the last one.
Stop corrupting the list of glitches from Gen V!!! I've already lost a huge part of my time writing that big warning, but looks like it still didn't pay off! Please, don't make any list of annoyances: it's all glitches, FULL STOP! Sorry if asking this is offensive to you, but... Do you know the only difference between you and a vandal? They know what they're doing, and you don't! Why don't you take a look at the policies, the Manual of Style, A guide to Bulbapedia, or even my contributions (or the ones from SnorlaxMonster and Rsrdaman), in order to know what kind of glitch-related edits you can do? Please reply to this message as soon as you read it, for me to know if you read it or not. TheOriginalOne 22:41, 29 September 2012 (UTC) I've read it. What i DON'T understand is why my edits - even useful ones - are constantly being reverted. - 14:55, 30 September 2012 (UTC)
- While TheOriginalOne shouldn't be as harsh as he was, the edits that you have made to the list have been considered to be unnecessary. In the past, there used to be a page for minor and major glitches. However, I believe there was an issue with if a glitch was enough to be a major glitch or should it be classified as a minor one. To help, it was decided that all glitches in a generation be listed by Generation and then listed in sections by game and then by specific combinations. Thus, removing the information and linking to your userspace page is not acceptable per convention. If you would like to, you both are allowed to debate this on the talk page for the list. (A shortcut to the page is listed here.) If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask them. Super goku (talk) 21:02, 30 September 2012 (UTC)