From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
||This user is in 7th grade.
I am a 13-year old obsessed with Pokémon ever since I played (a.k.a. overwrote) my brothers' Red/Blue.
Pokémon Favs and Not-So Favs
- Raikou, since it's an Electric legendary, and the only pure one
- Octillery, because of its varigated movepool
- Mew, because of its access to all TMs and HMs (and now most move tutors)
- Magneton, it owns and I have a shiney (YAY!)
- Quilava, for its awesome looks and I beat the Elite Four with Flame wheel
- Machamp, for massive strength
- Charizard, for its strength and awesome looks
- Gallade, because it looked cool and is good
- Mr. Mime, because it combos with Gallade for total pwnage
I despise Ninjask, Wobbuffet, and Purugly.
Notable Pokémon In the Games
In my Pokémon Silver version:
First, a few things about me:
- My name is a typo; it was supposed to be "SilverMetalthatisGold"
- My first game was Silver
- My first games of the set have always been the rival, other than Pearl (I got Diamond) and Blue (I don't own first-gen games, my brothers do).
- My first starter was Todadile, which was at level 43 before the fourth Gym.
- I always started with the Water starter, then, when I get the other game, I choose the Fire starter. The exeption is Diamond (I got Turtwig).
- I have gotten every Fire starter to level 100, exept Infernape (I don't own Pearl)
- I have only completed the Regional Dex in Diamond, but I only need the Bulbasaur trio and Scyther for LeafGreen.
||align="right" Catch (Ruby only in Generation III)
My favorite Fire-type volcano-thingy