From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 19:50, 7 March 2009 by SilverMetelthatisGold (New page: First, a few things about me: #My name is a typo; it was supposed to be "SilverMetalthatisGold" #My first game was Silver #My first games of the set have always been the rival, other than ...)
First, a few things about me:
- My name is a typo; it was supposed to be "SilverMetalthatisGold"
- My first game was Silver
- My first games of the set have always been the rival, other than Pearl (I got Diamond) and Blue (I don't own first-gen games, my brothers do).
- My first starter was Todadile, which was at level 43 before the fourth Gym.
- I always started with the Water starter, then, when I get the other game, I choose the Fire starter. The exeption is Diamond (I got Turtwig).
- I have gotten every Fire starter to level 100, exept Infernape (I don't own Pearl)
- I have only completed the Regional Dex in Diamond, but I only need the Bulbasaur trio and Scyther for LeafGreen.
|Zangoose||normal||align="right" Catch (Ruby only in Generation III)|
My favorite Fire-type volcano-thingy