From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Me, myself and I
Hi there. I'm MonkeyD., I'm a teenager who lives in the country of the frogs~ So, er... My english isn't very good (and even not good at all, but I swear I practice!) but I hope you can all understand me~
Hmmm... And what can I say here, huh?
I discovered Pokémon when I was...6? Yes, I think. Or maybe 5, or 4. Something like that. So, I discovered Pokémon with the Yellow version I received for my birthday. And then Red and Blue followed, and the anime, and then and then here I am, total Pokémon fan. Well, not so total, the IV gen really creeps me out, the anime is getting worse and worse (WHERE ARE YOU MISTYYYY?!) and and... And I want Heart Gold in my DS NOW. TT
Favourites and whatever
Favourites, favourites, haaaa...
- Sneasel - Like I didn't say it before (God bless the templates \o/), I'm just a super-hyper-totally tard...I mean, fan of Sneasel. Dunno why tough. I love this little guy. Why did he had to become such a... a... an ugly thing as he evolve?!
- James - Okay, the anime is cool, but now it's not so cool as before... Only James makes me watching the show again. :D He's stupid, and funny, and...And I don't have the vocabulary to say why I appreciate him so much. TT *go comits a suicide by throwing herself from the top of her stool*
- Morty - Huh... Lol? Yeah, he had sooooo many appearance both in the games and in the show... Like for Sneasel, I don't really know why I like him. Maybe because he's OMG-SO-GOOD-LOOKING (The scarf!! \o/) and because he use Ghost type Pokémons... Yeah, Ghosts are cooool.
- Lance - Because he's a villain in the manga, a super-cool trainer in the games (well, in the two others medias too, but...), and a super hero who fight for justice in the anime!! \o/ But lol, pink hair? He almost looks like some kind of Playmobil in the show...
- Ruby - From the manga. :D He's funny and a kind of a coward and he have a cool cap and he had a Mudkip and he's sooo cute with Sapphire. ^3^ I hope he'll get more appearance... With the end of this stupid Platinum chapter. TT
- Gold Version - To talk about something else than the characters, my favourite version is without a doubt Gold. Two regions, that means even more gym leaders to explode, Red, the Johto region, Ho-Oh, the evil Pokémon-stealer rival, the red Gyarados, the Apricorn-Ball system, and the only thing who's not great in this game is this stupid Miltank! D<
You call that a team?!
Well, yeah. It surely isn't a good team for strategy purpose or whatever, and in all the case I don't understand a thing about this so-called strategy (Well, seriously, the only thing to do is to know when change your Pokémon for the good one), so instead I chose Pokémons I like, they can be weak or useless or dunno what else, as long as they please me... I CHOSE YOU!!
(Oh, and recently I fell in love with the surname-system, soon I'll think I'm the only one in this case.)
- Sapphire Team ~ Will I remember this one ? It's been a while since I lost my beloved Sapphire version...
- Leaf Green Team ~ The best I ever had. :D Well, in terms of levels.
- Pearl Team ~ Ack, worse team ever. I like it of course (a little), but still...