From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|| This user is 22 years old.
|| This user identifies as male.
|| This user's favorite anime is Pokémon.
In the Games
My Dumb Ideas
In the Opening to the Orange Islands season, I saw a Snorlax. I Originally thought that it was going to belong to Tracey Sketchit.
Idea: Pokédex Buffering
A Gameplay style that involves trying to fill up as much of the pokédex as you can before you get a single badge.
- Rules: Before geting your first badge you must
- 1) Catch all pokémon available before you need to get a badge.
- 2) Fully evolve all your pokémon (stater included).
- 3) Make sure that all trades are traded back.
- 4) Any trades you make must not be for version exclusives, and only if needed.
- 5) Refrain from making the in-game trades