From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
RNG Researcher over at Smogon, RAM/SAV Structure Researcher at ProjectPokemon
Notable Pokemon "Achievements"
Random Number Generation
- PIDRNG Abuse methods
- IVRNG Abuse methods, first person internationally to RNG in B/W.
- Leading breakthroughs in XD/C RNG 
- with help from OmegaDonut on the PRNG formula, PRNG location, and help determining IV creation
- First person internationally to abuse the RNG on Pokemon GameCube side-series
- Proved the anti-shiny mechanism in XD, and fleshed out the shiny glitch of Colosseum.
- With help from maxg/xfr of PokeCheck, proved AGETO Celebi -> GC can not be shiny.
- WISHMKR generation routine explained with help of Sabresite and loadingNOW, proving they can be shiny.
- Lots of other crap, just go read my posts over at Smogon's RNG Research thread!
Cheat Codes for B/W
- Creator of the Background Mod codes for Battle Video playback (ultimately as flavor for YouTube recording) 
- Creator of the Memory Check codes in which certain locations can be read back in game via the trainer card.
- First person to abuse the PRNG the game uses to conduct battles (B/W). Not much information is public to prevent nefarious use 
- Fastest TAS playthrough of B/W yet.
- Mapped structure of Battle Videos of B/W
- Save Catalog supplier for the B/W Translation project