From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Toxic Boost
| Poison Rampage
Toxic Boost (Japanese: どくぼうそう Poison Rampage) is an Ability introduced in Generation V. It is the signature Ability of Zangoose, although it is only available as a Hidden Ability.
When the user is poisoned, its Attack stat is raised by 50%.
Outside of battle
Toxic Boost has no effect outside of battle.
Pokémon with Toxic Boost
|| First Ability
|| Second Ability
|| Hidden Ability
|| Toxic Boost
| Please note that this is only 100% accurate to Generation VII games.
- For Generation III games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation IV or later and Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation IV games, ignore Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation V games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VI or later.
- For Generation VI games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VII.
- Zangoose's feud with Seviper may be the reason why it is able to have this Ability.
In other languages