From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Toxic Boost
| Poison Rampage
Toxic Boost (Japanese: どくぼうそう Poison Rampage) is an Ability introduced in Generation V. Zangoose is the only Pokémon that has this Ability.
When the user is poisoned, its Attack stat is raised by 50%.
Outside of battle
Toxic Boost has no effect outside of battle.
Pokémon with Toxic Boost
|| First Ability
|| Second Ability
|| Hidden Ability
|| Toxic Boost
| Please note that this is only 100% accurate to Generation VII games.
- For Generation III games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation IV or later and Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation IV games, ignore Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation V games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VI or later.
- For Generation VI games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VII.
- The reason why Zangoose has the ability may have something to do with his feud with Seviper, as it is a Poison-type Pokémon.
In other languages