Tsutarja is the first Pokémon belonging to a rival seen being obtained from a regional professor.
- Don't we know that Gary Oak got his Squirtle from Oak? Though, I suppose that wasn't shown on-screen... --ZestyCactus 00:57, 24 September 2010 (UTC)
I say we leave it Shooti's Tsutarja because it should match it's trainer's article. If Shooti's page gets changed to Shooty then I say change it but until then leave it alone.RBK 04:30, 17 October 2010 (UTC)
shooti's tsutarja is male?
im thinking if shooti's tsutarja should be male, since its voice seem deeper and louder from ash's female tsutarja (which is more gentle and soft)? or do we base genders only when they explicitly state so? --> AquaDragon (talk) 14:39, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
- Explicitly stated. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 14:57, 10 November 2010 (UTC)
Plus, the game starters are male. Since his Tsutaja was given to him by the professor, it should be male. Does anyone think this way?--Pokemon26 01:35, 17 November 2010 (UTC)
- All starters have a 75% chance of being male and only a 25% chance of being female. We can't use that as proof. ~ solaris 01:40, 17 November 2010 (UTC)
- Games =/= anime, and unless someone states its male or Tsutarja attracts it (we have a chance on thursday though) it's unconfirmed and voices don't mean anything about Genders..remember Yanmega? Ataro 02:05, 17 November 2010 (UTC)
- Confirmed Male in BW010- unsigned comment from DoTheWave (talk • contribs)
shouldn't we add that the ability for Servine is Overgrow since Overgrow, Blaze, and Torrent are the only abilities that Grass, Fire, and Water Starters know respectively? Outside of the dream world that is. In A Manica 05:39, 15 April 2011 (UTC)
- No. Even though it is considered true in the games, the ability has to officially activate in the anime. So far, Servine wasn't shown to have activated the ability, Overgrow. PattyMan 12:13, 15 April 2011 (UTC)
- Not for nothing, but it looks like an montage from first episode. I do not doubt that it will evolve Servine, but did not think this "image" is something concrete yet.--Hikaru Wazana 13:00, 2 February 2012 (UTC)
It was my fake screen XD --Altruis 13:12, 2 February 2012 (UTC)
The Darmanitan was clearly paralyzed though. This might be an error on the writers part but I am pretty sure that move is meant to be Glare. Also, when Trip is battling Ash, Ash was making sure his Pignite was avoiding this attack. If it was Leer, I don't think he would have made such a huge point to try to dodge it three times. When Pignite finally was hit by this attack, it was also paralyzed like the Darmanitan. - unsigned comment from Noah★ (talk • contribs)
Very Minor Error
Where it says how long Serperior was a Snivy & Servine, it actually says it spent 1-59 episodes as a Serperior. It should be Servine. I'd edit it in if I could, but this page is still locked. Torpoleon (talk) 21:23, 2 August 2012 (UTC)
★Also, Serperior has had no trouble dealing with opponents who had the type-advantage. That will make him as a massive powerhouse with great speed, agile and great power against opponents that has type-advantage against him.