Talk:The Underground/Featured article candidate
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.Jump to navigationJump to search
- One of the longer articles with unique content (the item chart - which could be improved if replaced with one that had images of the actual items). - 振霖T 15:06, 30 June 2007 (UTC)
- I agree. Kinda amazing that not even six months ago the main picture went down further than the text. --TTEchidna 17:19, 30 June 2007 (UTC)
- It was a difficult article to expand, but it was definitely worth it. --Pie ~♪♫ 07:25, 4 July 2007 (UTC)
- The page seems to be very well constructed, I agree. Deadlymethane 17:02, 7 July 2007 (UTC)
- Well written, useful, and comprehensive. Blastcage 22:02, 20 July 2007 (UTC)
- Although it could use to be spiced up a little, it's really good and must have taken a lot of time. -Politoed666 17:52, 9 September 2007 (UTC)
- This is one of the best articles on Bulbapedia! --Shiny NoctowlTalk|Contribs 14:02, 5 October 2007 (UTC)
- Super. User:GlalieGuy
- Very Good quality page. This is a must read for people who want to learn about the Underground. Rpp 23:15, 11 April 2008 (UTC)RPP.
- Nicely detailed, there might be little tiny holes here and there, but I think this is one fiine article. :) TinaTheKirlia ♪☆ 16:05, 17 October 2007 (UTC)
- This is one of the best articles I've seen on Bulbapedia. It's to-the-point, and if one need more details about one of the subjects within it, they can redirect as such. Though, Geeness's opposition below is definitely one to look into. I would check for myself, but I am unable.RWMVG1DC 16:56, 8 June 2008 (UTC)
- This is a really good article, it should be featured. MathijsP 15:53, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
- I personsally like this article. It contains information that me and other people would likely find interesting. It's the best article listed on the featured article cantidate list. User:PAK215 01:26, 21 September 2008 (UTC)
- I'm putting this here in the hope it gets noticed. I've also put the same thing on the underground's own talk page. just want to say i oppose the featured article but ONLY IF the information is wrong, and to be honest, having a featured article that is wrong doesn't look good for this site. I've just collected THREE flags from an other player in the underground, and my own flag was upgraded to SILVER. here it states you need to collect FIVE flags before this upgrade happens. can anyone confirm five is correct? does it have something to do with different versions? I'm playing both diamond and pearl, UK version. i did this on both games, THREE flags each upgraded to SILVER. if there are differences between the different countries then i think this is significant enough to be included. would also make the page better for being featured! Geeness 22:13, 23 February 2008 (UTC)
- I think this article needs MORE info! As for the section for the items you can get, it can be quite cOnFuSiNg! It might be better if someone put images instead of graphs. And if someone have it, I suggest someone to put a map on the article.
User:Dialgalover 21:11, 30 August 2008.