Difference between revisions of "Talk:Shauntal"
(→Replacement sprite: new section)
|Line 45:||Line 45:|
== Replacement sprite ==
== Replacement sprite ==
Will this do? http://
Will this do? http://.wikia.com//.gif Unfortunately, it'a a gif rather than png, but it's better than having a transparent face, right? [[User:Digifiend|Digifiend]] ([[User talk:Digifiend|talk]]) 16:28, 29 October 2012 (UTC)
Revision as of 16:29, 29 October 2012
Okay, it seems as though I'm unable to add the artwork I uploaded of her to this page. I did upload it, I can see it, but it won't work when I try to put it up. Maybe someone else could do it...? Loveon 02:13, 21 November 2010 (UTC)
- Server sync issues, it'll show up sometime..Ataro 02:20, 21 November 2010 (UTC)
The latest piece of trivia on Shikimi's page states that she's the first character shown to be left-handed. However, several of Blue's sprites from across the games show him holding Pokéballs in his left hand. Does the trivia need to be changed? ----Valkyria (Talk) 03:02, 22 December 2010 (UTC)
- Removed. Unless someone can prove that Shikimi is actually left handed and Blue isn't this isn't being readded. She could have just been holding the pen, or she could be ambidextrous. --SnorlaxMonster 03:17, 22 December 2010 (UTC)
Unique EV Yields
Each of Shauntal's Pokémon (in the post-National Dex battle) gives out EVs in only one stat, with the stat being different for all six Pokemon (HP-Drifblim, Attack-Golurk, Defense-Cofagrigus, Sp.A-Chandelure, Sp.D-Jellicent and Speed-Froslass). Is this worth adding to the trivia section? It seems fairly unique - it doesn't work for any other member of Unova's Elite Four, and I'd imagine it probably wouldn't work for many other trainers either. Phizzle 05:56, 28 April 2011 (UTC)
- It could potentially be trivia-worthy; however, adding trivia is currently prohibited due to the stress Black and White Versions' release has put on the server. --AndyPKMN (talk) 11:20, 28 April 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, it's one of those many templates nobody has bothered to remove.--電禅Den Zen 12:38, 7 October 2011 (UTC)
Scarf/Ribbon Design Basis.
When encountered at the Villa in Undella Town, she sometimes points out that her scarf is inspired by a certain Pokémon. I assume it is Gengar who provided inspiration. Given her theme of black cats, and that Gengar's overall shape slightly resembles a cat (with the red part matching the red eyes.) this seems plausible to me?
Worth adding? Renoir 22:39, 22 May 2012 (UTC)
- I don't know. Here they are side by side:
- Personally, I don't see it. Gengar doesn't look like a cat to me. In my opinion, it looks more like Stunky. Either ways, I don't think its notable as it is very much opinionated as it could just look like a generic cat.--ForceFire 03:32, 23 May 2012 (UTC)
It is still mentioned in-game. By the way, was this added through translation or is it also present in the japanese games? Renoir 14:17, 23 May 2012 (UTC)
Design Basis and German name origin.
Her design could also draw inspiration from , as she is apparently interesting in writing and trains Ghost-type Pokémon.