It states that scyther is a diamond only pokemon, but what is it's 'pearl counterpart'? GoldHusky2009 11:55, 21 September 2009 (UTC)
- Pinsir. Turtwig A Contributions Talk 11:58, 21 September 2009 (UTC)
- Well, i think is better saying that Pinsir is Heracross counterpart. Pinsir and Heracross are both in pokémon Black2 and White 2 as version exclusives. Also, Scyther does evolves. Pinsir and Heracross don't.BrasilLucasSant 03:29:40, 25 July 2012 (UTC-3)
looks like its wearing a Jacket
Should there be some mention in the Physiology section about how it looks like it has a open jacket on? The pictures on the article do little to show it, except tracy's Scyher. Here are some images I found. Some anime and non anime depictions of Scyther. You can clearly see a collar like a jacket has, and at different angles it appears like its chest has a green jacket wrapped around it. So should this be mentioned, discussed or what? I won't put this in the article unless it seems like a viable addition.
Yami 19:46, 11 November 2009 (UTC)
Is there a reason that there are two of each of the fourth generation sprites? Moltres93 06:16, 6 May 2010 (UTC)
- Scyther have gender differences. The first and thrird row of sprites are the male sprites and the second and fourth row are the female sprites. Werdnae (talk) 06:42, 6 May 2010 (UTC)
- Oh I see. I wonder if it would be a good idea to label them male and female since the differences are very small, and also so people can tell which is which? Just a suggestion. Moltres93 00:30, 10 May 2010 (UTC)
Trivia / Gen 2 Learnset Incorrect
There is a trivia line that read 'Before Generation II, Scyther could not learn any Bug-type moves by level-up'.
I've checked the Generation II movelist and there are no Bug moves. I'm going to assume that this was a typo and correct it to read 'Generation III' (where Scyther learns Fury Cutter by level-up).
If it was the movelist which was in error, and Scyther actually learns Fury Cutter in Gen II, please add it to the movelist when reverting the trivia. - unsigned comment from Betawolf33 (talk • contribs)
crystal shiny sprite
Is Scyther the only Pokémon with different sprites for his normal and shiny sprites?--Jachi 14:41, 13 July 2011 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure it's just a case of one of them facing the wrong way. --SnorlaxMonster 15:12, 13 July 2011 (UTC)