Every Water-type Pokémon
Does every water pokemon except water/ice can learn boiling water? jomphol 15:25, 28 December 2010 (UTC)
- With the exception of Magikarp, it seems so. - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 15:52, 28 December 2010 (UTC)
As you can see here, Scald could also mean getting a burn from poisoness gases, not just water. Should this be in the Trivia?
- It says burn caused by hot liquid or gas. It says nothing about the gas being poisonous. Don't add it back, please. --ケンジのガール 02:17, 9 February 2011 (UTC)
Well, now we need a fix.
Enbuoh, Maggyo, and Mew are the only Pokémon non-Water-type Pokémon that are not related to any Water-type Pokémon to learn this move. <- An edit for this, please? Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 02:32, 9 February 2011 (UTC)
- The extra "Pokémon" can hang around till the protection clears it's not a big deal —Mada-sama (Talk to me!)— 02:47, 9 February 2011 (UTC)
- Only the user is thawed, I can verify this from personal experience playing the game and using the move extensively. The circumstances are the same with Flame Wheel, which also thaws the user but not the target. Chicobo329 (talk) 06:20, 8 January 2013 (UTC)
- So despite being a Fire-type move, Flame Wheel doesn't thaw the opponent if it thaws the user first? That's strange behavior. --SnorlaxMonster 06:25, 8 January 2013 (UTC)