Professer Birch actually maked a cameo in Playing with Fire, or Johto Photo Finish. I not sure which one it was. ShinyPiKa 00:51, 17 August 2008 (UTC)
Add quotes, please.
- After becoming the champion
- "Well, well, <player>! That was good work out there! I knew there was something special about you when I first saw you, but I never expected this. Oh, yes. Do you still have the Pokédex I gave you? I have something to show you. Let's go to my Lab."
- After becoming the championE
- "Now... <Player> and May/Brendan, I've had the two of you help me study Pokémon. Thanks to your help, new facts are coming to light. It appears that in the Hoenn region, there are also Pokémon from other regions. It goes to show how rich and varied the natural environments of Hoenn happen to be. That's why I think it's necessary for me to upgrade your Pokédex to the National Mode. Here, let me see your Pokédex units."
- "Okay, all done!"
- "But listen. You've become the Champion, but your Pokémon journey isn't over. There is no end to the world that is Pokémon. Somewhere, there is a grassy patch that's waiting for you!"
Hi everybody, I have changed the listing for the requirements to get Gen II, V, and IV starters because the ones listed are not the requirements. I obtained all three before completion of the Delta Episode. For now, they will say "after entering the Hall of Fame" until more detailed criteria have been determined.