Talk:Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
I'm not autoconfirmed yet, so I can't upload them myself, but individual logos are available on Nintendo's website. We might want to use them as the infobox images to avoid redlinks. Nyargleblargle (talk) 15:11, 6 June 2017 (UTC)
I think the Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon colors should be different from the Sun and Moon colors, as Ultra Sun is more red-orangish and Ultra Moon is more of a purple, at least in official media Superjustinbros. (talk) 16:03, 6 June 2017 (UTC)
- These colors are just temporary. --Carmen★ (Talk | contribs) 16:04, 6 June 2017 (UTC)
- The logo colors look identical to me. Nyargleblargle (talk) 16:05, 6 June 2017 (UTC)
Nintendo of Italy confirmed me that there won't be "new Pokémon", but "alternative Pokémon forms not seen before". In the communicate they received from TPCi this is written and that the text in the Direct were mistakenly translitterated. I believe the phrase in the text should be corrected..--Franky7 (talk) 19:13, 6 June 2017 (UTC)
- The only claim in the article about which Pokémon will appear is "The games will feature Pokémon that did not appear in Pokémon Sun and Moon", which is taken directly from what the Direct said. While it's clear that new forms are being introduced (from the Solgaleo/Necrozma and Lunala/Necrozma fusions), there hasn't been any mention of "new Pokémon" from what I've seen. What phrase should be corrected?
- —Haddady ~Straight Outta the Bag~ 19:31, 6 June 2017 (UTC)
- I think it's clear that whoever wrote for the Direct intentionally made the "did not appear in Sun and Moon" clause as vague as possible, so that it can cover the possibilities of new Pokemon, new forms, or even just old Pokemon that weren't in the Alola Dex. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 19:36, 6 June 2017 (UTC)
Yes, I referred to that phrase. I didn't mean that it says clearly there will be new Pokémon, I only suggested to changed it to specify that there will be new forms (this way, maybe: ""The games will feature new Pokémon forms that did not appear in Pokémon Sun and Moon""). And, yes Pumpkinking, maybe it was, but it sounds strangely that Nintendo itself received another note different from the one in the video, but everything can be.--Franky7 (talk) 19:58, 6 June 2017 (UTC)
In the article they are labeled "Pokémon resembling Solgaleo" and "Pokémon resembling Lunala".
(Tiny bit of) new info from June 15 CoroCoro
Technically June 15th's CoroCoro did reveal a tiny amount of new info for USUM: Pikachu in a cap gets a seventh form, Ash's hat from M20. Is this worth adding to the article? We even have a screenshot. Blueapple128 (talk) 00:07, 17 June 2017 (UTC)