Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check the Bulbagarden home page for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the forums or in the Bulbagarden Discord server.
Hi. I recently started playing this game. I was having trouble finding the right recipes for specific Pokemon, so I came to Bulbapedia only to see that we didn't have a section on this. Can someone help create a section? I am still a noob at Bulbapedia. I only have slight experience from helping out on the Magikarp Jump page. DarkEonMaster (talk) 16:08, 10 June 2018 (UTC)
- So I decided to start the section myself. I have added the Cooking section as well as a recipe subsection. The Cooking aspect of this game has a lot of detail so there needs to be another subsection going over The pots, the size, and the quality of each dish and how to make them. Also, if someone could check my wording and correct anything if necessary, I would really appreciate it. --DarkEonMaster (talk) 07:13, 28 June 2018 (UTC)
I was wondering about Shiny Pokémon in the game. I have not encountered any, but from the community of a shiny hunting YouTube channel, they seem to be significantly more common than Shiny Pokémon in the core games. Can someone investigate the odds?- unsigned comment from Yoshisaur (talk • contribs)
- I presume that they are the normal rate (1/4096) in Gen VII, so it did take me a while to find one. BlueDecoRoller (talk) 04:54, 10 March 2020 (UTC)
I think that PM Tickets should get its own page. I know a few pages that feref to Pokemon Quest and talk about PM Tickets, so I don't see why I can't create that page. I mean, we have one for Battle Points, and Pokémon Dollar, so why can't PM Tickets get its own page? BlueDecoRoller (talk) 04:54, 10 March 2020 (UTC)
going by the logic of counting the arceus game, this is main series yes?Roserade57 (talk) 17:45, 26 February 2021 (UTC)
- Of course not. Unlike Pokémon Legends: Arceus, this game has never been officially referred to as a core series game. As supported by the announcement of Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl (which is not developed by Game Freak) and this game, being developed by Game Freak has no relevance to whether a game is a core series game or not. --SnorlaxMonster 17:53, 26 February 2021 (UTC)
- your logic on twitter is that a main series game is one with "pocket monsters" in the title. so what about pokemon stadium?Roserade57 (talk) 17:56, 26 February 2021 (UTC)
So apparently, an updated version was recently launched in China under the title "Pokémon Adventure". Its Chinese release includes new exclusive features such as 3-on-3 battles, boss fights and player customization. Could someone please provide information? Buzzfan120 (talk) 15:42, 3 May 2021 (UTC)
- It has recently been confirmed that Johto Pokémon are coming to the Chinese version of the game in September. Is there anyone living in China who can add information on the Chinese version of the game to this article? If so, thanks! Buzzfan120 (talk) 21:37, 14 August 2021 (UTC)