Of course it's real, what does that question mean anyway?! Conanfan1412 19:19, 3 December 2007 (UTC)
- It's a template. It's the Animeinfobox, I think... so it shows up as episode. We don't really have many articles on manga Pokémon though, so.. yeah. Tina δ♫ 03:30, 4 December 2007 (UTC)
I seriously would like to consider us putting comments up about pika and chuchu. DaPikanator56
- As a couple? If that's what you mean, that's best done on Shipping:PikaChuChuShipping, despite the fact that they're technically a canon couple.
- Or as themselves? We've already got the Pika article, so if an article on Yellow's Pikachu, Chuchu, would be considered notable, it could be written at anytime. --Shiningpikablu252 17:51, 15 March 2008 (UTC)
Non-Canon Final Attack in the chapter "VS ???"
In the last chapter of the saga involving the battle against the Elite 4, Pika used a more powerful variation of Thunderbolt called "1,000,000 Volt" (I am unsure what the english version translated this to, as I recall this from reading the original Japanese version). HechEff 01:59, 13 January 2009 (UTC)
Is that what it's named in the translation? Like I stated earlier, I only know the name for the variation used in the original Japanese release. HechEff 10:40, 13 January 2009 (UTC)
- I can confirm that it is Megavolt. However, you probably came across "1,000,000 volt" because "Mega" means "Million". =P ΘρtιmαtumTalk 16:53, 13 January 2009 (UTC)
Could someone chop off that blank entry on the "Moves Used" template on this page? Thanks.--Muk-a-matic-Maketh the Muk go round... 01:33, 12 February 2010 (UTC)
Yellow borrowed Pika?
Didn't Pika join/follow Yellow. I'm pretty sure it wasn't borrowed. Miscs 09:12, 11 December 2010 (UTC)
- Yellow was Pika's trainer (as she stated) while Red was missing, which means she is considered to have borrowed Pika during that time. Yellow also borrows Pika, albeit at Red's request, when Red goes to Mt. Silver in the GSC chapter. Werdnae (talk) 01:50, 12 December 2010 (UTC)
Could we merge the following pages? Pika, Red's Pikachu (Pocket Monsters), Red's Pikachu (game), and Chuchu? I could even see it possible to merge with Ash's Pikachu, but that's a stretch. Jdrawer (talk) 01:55, 18 May 2013 (UTC)