From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
This article implies they retconned Ampharos to Dragon-type. As far as I know, he's not; it's the MegaAmpharos who has the Dragon-type... Marked +-+-+ (talk) 14:55, 9 August 2013 (UTC)
- Oops, didn't notice it. Only if you had reported this 3 minutes ago... TheOriginalOne 14:57, 9 August 2013 (UTC)
Please add that, A new area called the Master Tower is related to Mega Evolutions. --Viv (talk) 15:19, 9 August 2013 (UTC) add this
Should the abilities be added?
In the chart on the page, should the abilities of the mega evolved formes be added? MrBananaMan212 (talk) 17:35, 9 August 2013 (UTC)
- IMHO yes, at least for abilities confirmed different from the species's regular Ability. That would include:
- Whether or not to include Mega Blaziken/Mawile/Ampharos/Absol is still a matter of debate. --Stratelier 04:49, 10 August 2013 (UTC)
- I'm uncomfortable with adding Abilities because we don't know if it will be their only Ability, or if their Hidden Ability will be different. I think the info needs to be there, we just need to be careful about it. --SnorlaxMonster 08:22, 10 August 2013 (UTC)
Korean name for Mega Evolution
For the sake of completeness.... its Korean name is 메가진화 Mega Jinhwa.
- No analysis needed. -- Nick15 (talk) 17:50, 9 August 2013 (UTC)
Request for minor edits...
The aspect ratio on Lucario's image seems to be off (Firefox reports it as being scaled up to 150x227, correct size 150x138). Can someone fix that? I'm not sure what to look for in the markup, and of course, the page is currently locked. --Stratelier 04:53, 10 August 2013 (UTC)
- I think it's like that because the picture got updated today. It should fix itself soon enough. --It's Funktastic~!話してください 04:59, 10 August 2013 (UTC)
Mega Evolution Physiology
Should we add the appearance of the Mega Evolution forms to the Physiology section of the pages of the Pokemon that have them? Vienna Waltz (talk) 06:05, 10 August 2013 (UTC)
- I think that's a good idea. The Pokémon probably don't need completely separate articles since it's closer to fore changes than actual evolution. Reign (talk) 20:05, 10 August 2013 (UTC)
- We can do it like how we did the Kami trio's forme difference physiology. Yamitora1 (talk) 20:09, 10 August 2013 (UTC)
If there's a page for Mega Evolutions, why do the individual Pokemon articles aside from Mewtwo not mention their new forms? Drake Clawfang (talk) 01:05, 11 August 2013 (UTC)