- 1 Unique moves via 'M
- 2 Evolved
- 3 This weird thing
- 4 Is this new? Worth mentioning?
- 5 Name
- 6 Is it rally just a kangaroo?
- 7 Kangaskhan/Cubone trivia?
- 8 External Links
- 9 Trivia worthy
- 10 Unnotable trivia
- 11 Mega Evolution
- 12 Parental Bond
- 13 A couple pictures arent showing
- 14 Are these not worth mentioning?
Unique moves via 'M
some moves can be learned by a Kangaskhan that has evolved from an 'M that it can't normally learn.These Kangaskhans are not glitched and can be kept in later generations. The moves are
Fly, Thunder wave, fissure, water gun, sky attack, bubble beam, teleport, rest.
- Bumping - unsigned comment from DJLO (talk • contribs)
In Red, my Kangaskan evolved a M', I forget but I remember I was in a mountainous region when it happened and there was a cave enterance. That might give you some clues to its levels depending on the leve of the wild pokemon in regions with grass near a cave enterence. If I had to say it was around level 30 or so. At any rate I was shocked, I had a gameshark but it wasn't in at the time and I had done the item duplication trick a few times (I don't think I caught missingno tho). - unsigned comment from Fxblaster (talk • contribs) at 02:32, 18 October 2008 (UTC)
That my friend was a glitch.--Sludge 18:18, 2 March 2009 (UTC)
This weird thing
I have this holographic card thingie with Kangaskhan on it. I know it's not a TCG because it just has a picture of the pokemon on it, it's holographic like I said. On the back it has a Pokeball and on the bottom says ©1995-1999 Game Freak. What is it? Ugoz 08:27, 16 August 2009 (UTC)
Is this new? Worth mentioning?
- What is it that's never been confirmed or officialized?--Lamb(talk) 04:30, 12 March 2010 (UTC)
- ...I don't see a picture at all Pgj1997 13:02, 29 June 2011 (UTC)
Kangas Khan may just be based on 'Kangaroo' and 'Khan' (Mongolian for emperor) instead of kangaroo and Ghengis Khan. Just thought I should point this out, as that means there is no gender problems (Gengis being a guy, kangaskhan being female only. Megadog 19:49, 12 May 2010 (UTC)
Is it rally just a kangaroo?
Just because it has Kanga in its name doesn't mean it is automatically a kangaroo. Ive always loved dinosaurs. So when I first saw kangaskhan this first thing that i thought was Maiasaura. You can see for yourself on the link that follows.  --Sandflapjack 20:02, 11 August 2010 (UTC)
- There may be a resemblance, however, Kangaskhan keeps its young in a pouch, like other marsupials, including kangaroos, whereas the Maiasaura does not. --ZestyCactus 20:42, 11 August 2010 (UTC)
Can a pokemon get inspiration from just one source? I think not. --Sandflapjack 23:41, 11 August 2010 (UTC)
A person just added a trivia mention of the speculation that Cubone was initially meant to be a baby Kangaskhan. I wanted to bring this up here, because I realize that undoing an edit like this just doubles the stress the trivia put on the servers, and could lead to an edit war. Is this really worth noting? My understanding was that this theory was just one more Missingno. theory tossed around on 4chan. Does it really have enough evidence, or enough adherents, to stay on the page? My opinion is no, but I want to have some consensus so that we can be sure to have a precedent for if these types of theories can be inserted into the mainspace or not. --AndyPKMN (talk) 21:23, 19 April 2011 (UTC)
- Not worth noting at all. It's nothing but baseless fan speculation. Werdnae (talk) 20:17, 20 April 2011 (UTC)
So I just added a piece of trivia to Kangaskhan's article that was based of something on YouTube. How do I link to the exact video? (Charizard101 14:28, 1 April 2012 (UTC)}
Never mind. (Charizard101 14:29, 1 April 2012 (UTC))
Is it trivia worthy too add that Kangaskhan is the only pokemon to have a living creature that can be seperated from it that is not a pokemon Iml908 18:52, 27 April 2012 (UTC)
- How is a baby Kangaskhan not a Pokémon? It's still a Kangaskhan, just much smaller. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 19:20, 27 April 2012 (UTC)
As far as I know, the first trivia is not notable as there are seven other Pokémon. Similar trivia, concerning a trait shared by more than one species of Pokémon, has been removed from other pages. So why is this kept here? It should also be removed from other pages. Արիանո 14:17, 20 May 2013 (UTC)
We could add this to the top, just as it is on the Mewtwo page: While it is not known to evolve to or from any other Pokémon, it has a Mega Evolution called Mega Kangaskhan obtained through an unknown Mega Stone.- unsigned comment from ShinySephiroth (talk • contribs)
So, I've been using mega kangaskhan for a while now, and I noticed something odd: it seems that Parental bond causes all multi-hit attacks to hit exactly twice? Harumei (talk) 01:32, 1 November 2013 (UTC)
A couple pictures arent showing
Are these not worth mentioning?
- The fact that baby Kangaskhan are never treated as seperate Pokémon even through breeding (an egg will always hatch into a fully-grown Kangaskhan with a baby already in her pouch).
- The mother and baby seem to act in unison in Pokémon-Amie/Refresh, both reacting to being petted, regardless of which is actually getting the physical contact, and both making the "eating" animation when being fed, no matter which one is doing the actual consumption.
- The former should be self-evident from the fact that there isn't a link anywhere to a species page for the baby; it doesn't need to be stated explicitly, IMO. As for the latter, I imagine it might be worth a trivium, but idk what the staff will say. Pumpkinking0192 (talk) 19:38, 6 October 2017 (UTC)