Struggle and Bide?
- It's not an error. Wobbuffet can know Bide if they evolved from Wynaut. Though I don't remember when this Wobbuffet used Bide. --☆ケンジガール 00:20, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
- Ignore that last comment. It can't learn Bide even as Wynaut. --☆ケンジガール 00:22, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
By the fact that it's not wearing lipstick? --Zeta 16:13, 11 October 2007 (UTC)
I would agree with you on that, but the article contradicts that; it says that since all pre-Generation IV Wobbuffet didn't have lipstick, that's not definitive proof. --PAK Man Talk 16:20, 11 October 2007 (UTC)
- These are the same problems with other Pokémon in the anime. I think Wobbuffet should be considered genderless because you just said you have a 'feeling' Kirlia's a girl. This wasn't confirmed. Besides that, gender introduction didn't appear until Generation IV. Seeing as how Wobbuffet is a Generation II Pokémon, I'm changing Wobbuffet's gender to 'Unknown' until there is solid proof it is, in fact, a male.
Many other issues such as this arose, like with Pikachu and Ludicolo.
ShinjiLover 04:30, 5 December 2008 (UTC)
When did Jessie's Wobbuffet use Struggle??? --Missingno. Master 04:44, 22 October 2007 (UTC)
And when did it use Bide?--The Man With the Broken Diamond 19:06, 13 April 2008 (UTC)
- Check out the List of Anime Move Errors
- Kuki, your signature has to have your name in itPokeManiac102 19:08, 13 April 2008 (UTC)
Jessie must use a gameshark or something. LordKaien 16:35, 28 May 2008 (UTC)
- "How did you get Diglet too use selfdistruct?!"
- "Hmmmm, Gameshark my friend!" -- Quote from Naruto Shippuuden Abridged (Deidara and Sasori (<3) after the Gaara fight)
- Sorrrry, but you putting gameshark just really made me wanna put that...Takoto タコト| サソデイ = 愛 17:15, 28 May 2008 (UTC)
But anyone knows in which episode does he uses Bide? Portuguese Old Man 18:24, 26 June 2008 (UTC)
I dunno where better to put this, but why is Wobbuffet listed on the template as one of James' 'Onhand' Pokemon?--Purimpopoie 18:55, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
- It's a mistake of some sort. Already removed it. Missingno. Master.....IT IS TIME! 19:15, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
Jessie often refers to her Wobbuffet as "Wobbo"; could this be its nickname? Taromon 16:52, 11 February 2010 (UTC)
shouldn't someone note the similarities to Misty's Psyduck in the trivia? I feel like that would make the page more awesome.--DimensionBreak Gzig 20:08, 26 February 2010 (UTC)
Episodes focusing on Wobbuffet - Category?
As Wobbuffet has been in the anime for several years now (far longer than Piplup), shouldn't 'Episodes focusing on Wobbuffet' be added as a category? I know there's only been a few, but Wobbuffet has had some episodes focused on it and I do believe it deserves its own episode category. Anyone agree? Watchermark 16:10, 23 April 2010 (UTC)
- Like you said, it's too few to actually have it's own category. Not to mention Wobbuffet isn't that important anyway. J-J-M 21:51, 23 April 2010 (UTC)
Why is its ability listed as "Unknown"? All Wobbuffet have the Shadow Tag ability, and since there are no anime-exclusive abilities it would seem logical for Jessie's Wobbuffet to have Shadow Tag as well, even if it's never been used. T a r o m o n 16:49, 17 July 2010 (UTC)
- Because it's never been shown to actually use the ability. Wobbuffet could get a new ability in gen V, and Jessie's could be shown to have that one. Or it may have some anime-exclusive ability. Because of new abilities being added to old Pokémon in each generation, Bulbapedia's policy is to only add the ability if it has been shown using that ability. Werdnae (talk) 20:39, 17 July 2010 (UTC)
wobbufet dosent know safeguard
how wobbufet dosent know safeguard like meowth pay day or jessie go to the move forgoter???--I luv scizor jetes123 18:30, 21 August 2010 (UTC) i know the forum BUT i dont know how to put one it sais at leaast put 10 posts
well it might have safeguard but not shown it yet. Better wait until it does use it, if it does. Gengarzilla 14:18, 29 August 2010 (UTC)
Super Smash Bros. Melee trivia
I know we're not allowed to add trivia, and I wasn't even sure it was noteworthy in the first place, so I'll ask here: in the Event Match called "Legendary Pokémon" in SSBM sometimes a Wobbuffet will pop out of a Pokéball instead of a Legendary Pokémon. I think this is an obvious reference to the anime, but I again, I wasn't sure if it was noteworthy. Maybe it belongs on the SSBM article. Anybody know? Bulbajer 19:44, 7 June 2011 (UTC)
- Exactly how is this a reference to the anime? --Mr.lol 20:35, 7 June 2011 (UTC)