Talk:Generation IV hybrid
- Not sure ask the user who made this page they made to many mistakes so ask that user.--☆Coolピカチュウ! 06:01, 21 November 2008 (UTC)
- Like what? Anyway thanks for pointing that out... I thought it was hybird! --Foper 06:02, 21 November 2008 (UTC)
Oughtn't there be 501 hybrids, not 494?
the sprites glitch around a bit when attacked and when they escape a pokeball. should this be mentioned?20:12, 12 January 2009 (UTC)
- No, it's just there glitch animation. --Foper 22:38, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
It is possible to own one in DP on a DS with a fossil modifier code. What happens if you trade it to platinum? --Foper 22:38, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
Hybrid Pokemon are the equiv of playing an executable like an mp3 file. The reason they act they way they do is because the game does not have type control, boxing, or boundaries. If the National Dex ID is too high, it will use the same math to point to the data, which will be garbage.
Of course if you point variables to garbage data, you will get "interesting" and "garbage" results. I personally don't see the merit in this page.Sabresite 07:34, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
- I's the same thing as most glitch pokemon in R/B/Y/G. The game reads non pokemon data(possibly sprites in this case) and interpits it as pokemon data. Foper 04:41, 24 March 2009 (UTC)
How do you obtain a hybrid?
This arrticle obviously explains that an Action Replay is needed, but no such code exists to my knowledge. If I had a code to obtain one of these special glitches, maybe I could help with the researching? - unsigned comment from Adsalt1 (talk • contribs)
- The Action Replay Code is:
94000130 FDFF0000 B21C4D28 00000000 B0000004 00000000 94000130 FEFF0000 00000890 XXXX00ZZ D0000000 00000000 DA000000 00000892 C0000000 0000000B 0002461C 000000YY D7000000 00024620 DC000000 00000006 D2000000 00000000
Where XXXX = Pokemon, YY = Level, ZZ = Item. Use 8000 - 8493
On another note, someone needs to try 8494 and 8495.